TUnit is offline Associate Member

losing weight on cycle?

Im in my forth week of test enan and today i lost 5lbs. At the begining of my cycle i weighed 180 and just a few days ago i was at 195 and today im at 190. I dont know how im loosing weight cause i eat like crazy. has this happend to anyone? And also whats the longest it taken for a test to kick in cause i still have felt any real good pumps? thanks bros

This being week four you should just now start to feel much stronger than you were before. As for the weight loss, not sure, are you doing too much cardio? Or possibly alcohol, which will cause you to lose weight because its dehydrates you. Stay away from the alcohol while cycling, you'll see much better results without it.

wait, that avatar looks familiar.... weren't you banned before? Hoss?

No bro, i dont drink too often and i havent had one sip on the cycle. I dont do that much cardio just cause im trying to bulk up. Now i have gotten stronger definetly on bench and a few others but yesterday i was at the gym and i just felt like **** and couldnt work out so i had to leave early. Im doing shoulders today so i guess ill see how the workout goes today. And no im not hoss?? Who is that??

joevette is offline Banned
    If you're not growing then just eat more, it's as simple as that. How many cals are you getting daily?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    as i once read,u want to weigh 200lbs, u HAVE TO EAT LIKE A 200LBer....should really count your calories a day and then see where u really stand. taking in over 4000 cals is pretty hard...

djboots is offline Associate Member
    what was your body fat? may be you lost some fat weight.

I just try to eat as much as possible a day. I usually just try to keep count of protien and i try to get at least 300g of it. I work a lot so its hard for me to eat all the time but i usually eat as much as i can at work. I think i may just be a lil sick to this week cause im always tired and just dont feel pumped in the gym and my appetite has gone way down so im always having to shove stuff down my throat. Im not really sure what my bf% is, if i had to guess i would say maybe 15% give or take. Is that possible to lose bf on cycle? I was at the gym today and i felt some ok pumps, i went up in weight so maybe im just expecting more.

Thread Information