Thread: Customs Update

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Customs Update

As i have said before, about a week ago i had my s hit grabbed by customs. 3 vials of enanthate and 36 clomid pills. I had gotten the original package but all that was inside as a seizure notice. However, today i recieved my letter from customs and im curious to see what i shoud do. I cant see any where on there that says that i am in legal trouble or that i am getting fined but what should i do?

PS --can you get in legal trouble because i have a hard time seeing how they can prove that i ordered that package and someone else just wasnt using my address.

Ignore it and you should be fine. Do not sign anything obviously, and don't try and mail or contact them about it.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

do this

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    As i have said before, about a week ago i had my s hit grabbed by customs. 3 vials of enanthate and 36 clomid pills. I had gotten the original package but all that was inside as a seizure notice. However, today i recieved my letter from customs and im curious to see what i shoud do. I cant see any where on there that says that i am in legal trouble or that i am getting fined but what should i do?

PS --can you get in legal trouble because i have a hard time seeing how they can prove that i ordered that package and someone else just wasnt using my address.
    throw out the letter and don't order overseas again. go domestic

Yeah, domestic is da shiz nitz

yeah i am going domestic. Actually i just got a new source and it worked out very quickly. Lost my stuff last friday, getting me new stuff from a new source this monday.

hatebreed5 is offline New Member
    I hate all you bastards with domestic sources! I hate paying out the a$$ for overseas shipments.
    Whatever you do, don't respond to any letters. By responding, you are acknowledging that the package is yours, which is of course, not good.

I was actually surprised to see that my domestic source was about 25$ cheaper than my overseas. I always thought it was the other way around

Nope. Dude, you don't even want to know what I have to pay for test enanthate !!!

I meant to say 25% cheaper not 25$

panabolic is offline Associate Member

huh?

Sorry to hear that, but Intl is almost always cheaper than domestic! How do you think the product gets here? The more hands it touches the higher the prices. You guys must have been getting ripped off by some greedy offshore dude.

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    domestic bro

Yeah, but I gotta take what I can get. It's not like these guys advertise! And a local source, out here in the sticks....forget it. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    YOu could fax the letter to your origional source. If he's decent at all he will go good for it and resend in better packaging. Use a different addy though.

Of course if you're paying less domestic than overseas(illusion shrugs)......
    Chances are your overseas source is not real great.
    Try the fax though. Ya never know.

My overseas source is one that many people on this board use. He also said that he would resend at cost but not for free. I basically said i think ill try domestic

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ignore the letter,throw it away, and act like u dont know wtf there talking about...just as a safety precaution i would keep any gear at your place,just my opinion though..

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Hey dude, just play dumb. "Duh, what are you talking about?" "Duh." etc.

Test E is only $20.00 for a 10ml vial.

Stengun

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    hatebreed5 -I hear ya,only once have i had domestic was nice,and that was years ago.Plus its hard with who to trust with all the scammers out there!

JARVIZ is offline Junior Member

**** dude that sucks because that means that your money got ****ted away I just got my stuff enough for two cycles from T.J. Mexico.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    I would say lay low for awhile man. Don't order anything new yet. Just let this whole thing blow over before you order anything. Just my 0.02

Sometimes the Feds might run a sting operation. I don't know about AS, but I knew of a friend who had a similar thing happen to him when he was involved in software piracy. If he had just laid low the first time his stuff had gotten seized, he would've gotten away with it. Instead, he kept doing it and the Feds ran a sting operation that led him behind bars.

Just be careful, bro.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Most overseas guys and I say most...

Will ship at least once with proof of

seizure at no cost to you at all...

All the ones I know of do...

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    My overseas source is one that many people on this board use. He also said that he would resend at cost but not for free. I basically said i think ill try domestic

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Yepper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Most overseas guys and I say most...

Will ship at least once with proof of

seizure at no cost to you at all...

All the ones I know of do...
    Sound like this guy that will not reship for free is a greedy biatch. Glad it wasn't me!!! However, this prompted me to contact my source...and he said that "if seized" he would resend for free....Yea

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    As far as ordering Domestic...What are the chances of getting nailed? Not trying to Hijack the thread but curious as to how often domestic sources get busted or the people there sending to get busted?

ukgear is offline New Member
    i have spoken with some of my friends who are scorces and they said that they now only do a 50% resend as after sep 11th its been way harder to do ****. i even had a card for my baby opened fron usa to the uk so its def not as easy as back in the day.

Thread Information