Thread: Clen

valique is offline Junior Member

Clen

I AM 7 WEEKS AWAY FROM SPRING BRAEK AND WAS THNKING OF RUNNING A CLEN ECA CYCLE FOR 2 ON 2 OFF. BUT I WAS WONDERING IF THIS WOULD CAUSE ME TO LOSE SOME MUSCLE?

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    The reality is while dieting that you vould loose some muscle!. But if you keep youre protein intake high you should be ok. clenbuterol is a great drug to use, it help's with raiseing your bodies own temperature, as well as speeding up Metabolic rate. I have also heard that over a period of time it can actually help u build some muscle because it help minimize protein break down and alows your body to use more protein.

I hope i explained that right and you understand what i am saying.

anyways all the best ! just remember the #1 key to loosing bodyfat is your Dieta and cardio. nothing else!!! will work as good as that!!!!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    One of the benefits of the eca stack is it's ability to help you spare muscle while dieting. There have been many studies that show this effect. Since like ephedrine, clenbuterol is also a beta-2 agonist one would deduct the same effect. BUT be careful with the clen . Since it is a vet drug you'll need to carefully plan your dose.

By the way. DIET! and be sure to get enough protein,

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    When you do ECA three times a day, are you also taking the Aspirin three times??? That's basically one full gram of aspirin per day, is this safe/okay?????

Thread Information