Thread: Kidney Problems

np25 is offline New Member

Kidney Problems

My back has been bothering me for about 3 weeks now. I thought it was from playing baseball. I now think it was from a cycle of Finaplix I did. Have any of you had kidney problems from steroids ? If so what did you do about them? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by np25
    My back has been bothering me for about 3 weeks now. I thought it was from playing baseball. I now think it was from a cycle of Finaplix I did. Have any of you had kidney problems from steroids? If so what did you do about them? Thank you.
    Yep, everyone likes to say it's not true, but the last two times on Tren I had to shut 'er down early due to Kidney Pain, Foamy piss, high BP..etc etc.

But I've done my homework, and have a collection of herbs that I can't even remember, and I can now drink cranberry Juice straight, just like it was Chocolate Milk.
    I'm ready.
    TSW

barbarian is offline Banned
    dont worry thats normal, but if you start pissin blood go the the doc fast

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    get you some cranberry abstract pills and take 5 per day through out the day. drink tons of water. mine was doing it to, and shes all clear now.

http://www.tibetanherbs.com/kidneysupport.html
    Here, I haven't actually tried this (it's on it's way) but my Mom (yes, my MOM!) swears by it.
    After reading off a list of stuff I'd bought at the health food store that was suggested by some Herbalist Guru, my Mom told me this has that and a lot more.
    She had had a Kidney Infection, I think they gave her Bactrim and something else, then about 3 months later she was experiencing the same symptoms, so she tried this, and it went away twice as fast as with the Antibiotics, and hasn't came back, so I'm gonna try it.
    TSW

http://www.rainforesttreasure.com/st...er_Kidneys.asp
    Here is something else I have on the way.
    TSW

houseofpain is offline Banned
    cranberry juice straight...... you must be tougher than microwaved beef jerky

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    cranberry juice straight...... you must be tougher than microwaved beef jerky
    Ahh it aint that bad really, after awhile you get used to it.
    Before my Brother died, we had already taken his Kidneys out, and he couldn't stand going down to Dialysis 3-4 times a week, so he'd drink it by the gallons, and since we were inseperable, so did I.
    After awhile it's just something you do, you quit comparing it to other things.
    TSW

Hmmm, and I thought I was the only one who microwaved Beef Jerky???

Thread Information