Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Those who have done LR3

Did you do it only on w/o days post w/o , or everyday ? Is it worth it to just run it on w/o days or would it just be a waste doing just days that I w/o ?

I just started today and I am feeling a little lethargic just like Einstein said I would , but no sign of my hypoglycemia acting up. I do have little bumps on my delts after shooting them , I used 1/2 inch slin pin. My delts are solid too , so there is no fat there at all.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i plan to run it, and i would inject it on off days in the morning, into the muscle worked on previous day.

Quote Originally Posted by χαίνω
    i plan to run it, and i would inject it on off days in the morning, into the muscle worked on previous day.
    Ok..that sounds like an idea then. I just don't see any reason why I should wait all weekend to inject again...(if I skipped the weekend ) seems like I'd be wassting it. I'm still wondering if stable blood levels would apply with this drug ?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i think the half life is only around 10 hours. why do you take off 2 days?,

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    I'm still wondering if stable blood levels would apply with this drug ?
    Stable blood levels aren't important here. What you want is the most IGF-1 (endogenous or exogenous) per day...or week (or however you want to look at it). You can accomplish it either by shooting higher doses 2-3 times per day (which should really limit your endogenous GH--->IGF-1), or you can do 1x or 2x per day at lower doses and hopefully, due to the timing, still gain the benefit of some endogenous GH--->IGF-1 during sleep.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Bro keep us informed please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    I just started today and I am feeling a little lethargic just like Einstein said I would , but no sign of my hypoglycemia acting up. I do have little bumps on my delts after shooting them , I used 1/2 inch slin pin. My delts are solid too , so there is no fat there at all.
    You can be our new Igf-1 Guinney Pig. I am intested in sides, fat loss, and muscular developement. I will be the Giunney Dog after you....Peace

xaivw, I'm only taking off 2 days this weekend because I'm going away to the mountains. I might be hitting the gym late Sunday though.

BigDog, I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Peace Oz

Thread Information