eclipse43613 is offline New Member

Stanabolin 50 (stanozolol 50 mg)

Whats up, I'm new to the site and had a ? for all you members that can take the time to respond. I have some Stanozolol 50 mg per ml in a 20 ml vila that is labeled Stanabolin 50 and is made by Spectro Labs , and says it is a division of pharmaceuticals Ltd,. Australia, it is a brown vila with a red tab on top and a white label with a pyrimad on it that has rainbow colors, and a S in the middle of the pyrimad, and has spectro writen in a angle on it all over the vila in uniform order. Has any of you seen these product, heard of it, or know if it real or fake? I would greatly appricate your info, this will be my first cycle ever and don't want to get screwed up!

Never seen it personally, can you post a pic ??

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse43613
    Whats up, I'm new to the site and had a ? for all you members that can take the time to respond. I have some Stanozolol 50 mg per ml in a 20 ml vila that is labeled Stanabolin 50 and is made by Spectro Labs , and says it is a division of pharmaceuticals Ltd,. Australia, it is a brown vila with a red tab on top and a white label with a pyrimad on it that has rainbow colors, and a S in the middle of the pyrimad, and has spectro writen in a angle on it all over the vila in uniform order. Has any of you seen these product, heard of it, or know if it real or fake? I would greatly appricate your info, this will be my first cycle ever and don't want to get screwed up!
    Bro, can't say anything about the gear you have but I will say that I hope you are not only doing Stanozolol by itself, if you are, don't, throw some test in there! Someone posted something similar today this is not healthy! Do a search on cycles or winstrol only cycle to see what I mean. Best to you.

ty1681 is offline Banned
    yo the only australia company is the syd group
    its the one with the kangaroo on it,.,,.,.

Here is some pics of what I have I hope this helps with what you guys have seen!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stanabolin 50 (stanozolol 50 mg)-100_0381.jpg  

pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stanabolin 50 (stanozolol 50 mg)-100_0382.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    Bro, can't say anything about the gear you have but I will say that I hope you are not only doing Stanozolol by itself, if you are, don't, throw some test in there! Someone posted something similar today this is not healthy! Do a search on cycles or winstrol only cycle to see what I mean. Best to you.
    I was told by a friend who has expermented with alot of test and non anabolic steriods , that you should not take water base and oil base together at the same time, run the oil first then the water base or vise versa???

Wow I can't believe all the new threds in this forom when I got up this morning, Lot of ? on here, But still wondering if anyone has heard, seen, or used the gear I got. Pictures are posted above

Still no replyies, Come on guys and girls, give me some input, on this stuff, or let me know were you think I can find out. Thanks aaron

Mack-Attack is offline New Member
    Your freind, im sorry to say, has a terrible disease. its symtoms are as follows: stupity, and lack of knowing what the hell you are talking about. it is called Idiotidis. It is caused by being highly uneducated in a certain subject. It is highly contagious,(didnt spell that right). so it is adviced this person be quaritined. Nah im just kidding he is wrong about the oil and water dissolves not being combined, through some test in there for a much more healthy cycle that you can recover from.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    **** weeniestrol.. get some Tren

Thread Information