UrbanDawg is offline Banned

cramps in calves & feet after thigh shots:(

after every thigh shot I notice that on that same leg I feel a slight cramping in my calf below.

Also I have been getting cramps in my feet on the muscles along the outside of the foot.

Anyone ever had this ? is thre some suppliment im missing to prevent this ?

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    k tablets. potasium, stay away from sodium, drink 2.5 gallons of water per day. it sounds like your tendons and such are not able to catch up with your growth. its pretty typical when you do not first reach your peak and then do AAS

yeah im a little concerned about muscles outgrowing tendons too fast. My strength is exploding lately and have notice sore shoulders and such because Im pushing heavy weights. I have reached my max potential once about 10 years ago (at age 35) - got really big/strong natural but for this cycle i had only been lifting a few weeks serious before starting.

My worksets are like 6x6 of a weight that I really cold do 8 or 9 reps on but im afraid to go up to a weight yet that I could only do 6 reps with. Im pushing about 275 x 6 x 6 but i know I could do 300 for 4 x 6 with a little more rest in between.

Am I being to paranoid ? should I just go for the heavier weigh and keep worksets at 4 reps ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    k tablets. potasium, stay away from sodium, drink 2.5 gallons of water per day. it sounds like your tendons and such are not able to catch up with your growth. its pretty typical when you do not first reach your peak and then do AAS

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    yeah im a little concerned about muscles outgrowing tendons too fast. My strength is exploding lately and have notice sore shoulders and such because Im pushing heavy weights. I have reached my max potential once about 10 years ago (at age 35) - got really big/strong natural but for this cycle i had only been lifting a few weeks serious before starting.

My worksets are like 6x6 of a weight that I really cold do 8 or 9 reps on but im afraid to go up to a weight yet that I could only do 6 reps with. Im pushing about 275 x 6 x 6 but i know I could do 300 for 4 x 6 with a little more rest in between.

Am I being to paranoid ? should I just go for the heavier weigh and keep worksets at 4 reps ?

you know your body better than i do. I dont like the 6 reps. if i can do it 6 times i dont have enough weight. try 4 reps with 4 sets on your meat and potatoes excersises i.e flat bench,dumbell press, milatry press, squats, deads,etc... The rest you can do 8 reps of 3

yeah - maybe more warmup ramp sets til i get to the 4 rep worksets.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Maybe your potasium(sp?) levels are low as well.

D

Thread Information