HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member

Another newbie question that I'm sure will result in me being lectured and insulted.

Okay, in my last few posts I told some of you guys that I was gonna do D-Bol 35mg/1 - 4wks/ED and Test Prop 100mg/1 - 12wks/EOD for my first cycle. But then I started thinking, "why not throw in some Winstrol Depot."

So my question is... How could I add in the winni the right way? Or at least the most effective way?

Oh, and one more thing. Should I start injecting the Test ED or keep it at EOD? I'm only asking this because the pain from EOD injections really doesn't bother me and I heard that injecting ED would have better results. So should I start injecting 50mg/ED or keep it at 100mg/EOD? I'm only a week into this cycle so I wouldn't care if I changed it to ED.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeBoyZ
    Okay, in my last few posts I told some of you guys that I was gonna do D-Bol 35mg/1 - 4wks/ED and Test Prop 100mg/1 - 12wks/EOD for my first cycle. But then I started thinking, "why not throw in some Winstrol Depot."

So my question is... How could I add in the winni the right way? Or at least the most effective way?

Oh, and one more thing. Should I start injecting the Test ED or keep it at EOD? I'm only asking this because the pain from EOD injections really doesn't bother me and I heard that injecting ED would have better results. So should I start injecting 50mg/ED or keep it at 100mg/EOD? I'm only a week into this cycle so I wouldn't care if I changed it to ED.
    Ed shots of prop are best and you can run winny @50 mgs ed from week 7-12

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    I may get flamed for this, but if you are running prop and winny, why the dbol ?? From what you want to run, it seems like you want lean, moderate gains. Maybe it's me.

I am a little biased against dbol unless you are running a flat-out bulk cycle. That **** blows me up like I am a tick sucking on an artery.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That's the way to do it.......... and are you bolding yet??

get some nizerol.. (sP) worked for me......

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Ed shots of prop are best and you can run winny @50 mgs ed from week 7-12
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Tygh
    I may get flamed for this, but if you are running prop and winny, why the dbol ?? From what you want to run, it seems like you want lean, moderate gains. Maybe it's me.

I am a little biased against dbol unless you are running a flat-out bulk cycle. That **** blows me up like I am a tick sucking on an artery.

Actually, I was trying to go for a bulk cycle but just couldn't get my hands on enough Test E, so I went Prop. But I'm really trying to gain some weight and strength. As for the D-Bol I'm just taking that for fun and because I heard it's an alright bulking steroid when stacked with something else at the beginning of a cycle. And for the Winni I just desided to throw it in because maybe I'll gain a few extra pounds with it.

But you're right, it does kinda seem like I'm trying to cut up or lean out. Maybe I should take something else too. I can get Finaplix . I hear that's good for bulking. You know what? You're right. I should be taking Finaplix too. I think I'd gain more faster with that added in. But how should I add it in?

Oh, and what does "bolding" mean?

Actually, I was trying to go for a bulk cycle but just couldn't get my hands on enough Test E, so I went Prop. But I'm really trying to gain some weight and strength. As for the D-Bol I'm just taking that for fun and because I heard it's an alright bulking steroid when stacked with something else at the beginning of a cycle. And for the Winni I just desided to throw it in because maybe I'll gain a few extra pounds with it.

But you're right, it does kinda seem like I'm trying to cut up or lean out. Maybe I should take something else too. I can get Finaplix . I hear that's good for bulking. You know what? You're right. I should be taking Finaplix too. I think I'd gain more faster with that added in. But how should I add it in?

Oh, and what does "bolding" mean?
    If your going to add fina,then drop the winny.

BTW,how many cycles have you done?

TexGuy23 is offline Banned
    Bro....nobody is here to insult you! 90% of the dudes in here are cool and here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    If your going to add fina,then drop the winny.

BTW,how many cycles have you done?
    Well, if you don't count this one... Then none.

But if I were to run Winni and Finaplix in the same cycle would they conflict with each other? Is that why you're telling me to drop the Winni if I start taking Finaplix? What is the problem running them both in the same cycle?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    fina is a more advanced AS, you need to start with the basics, test+EQ, test+deca , dbol +test, test+winny. fina

Well, if you don't count this one... Then none.

But if I were to run Winni and Finaplix in the same cycle would they conflict with each other? Is that why you're telling me to drop the Winni if I start taking Finaplix? What is the problem running them both in the same cycle?
    This is way to much for your first cycle.The Dbol and prop is more than enough,but if you really want to push it,Imo winny would be Ok.But stay away from fina for your first cycle.You need to see how your body is going to react with these compounds,And fina is rather harsh!!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    what are your goals bro......bulk, or cut?

You guys are probably right about the Finaplix . But man, I don't know... I wanna gain weight and strength as fast as I could. But I suppose I can save it for something later on this year. But the Winni will definitly be thrown in with the Prop just for the fact that ED injections seem like alota fun.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    your thread title was funny bro....keep up the good work

Thread Information