persia is offline New Member

Testical Pain Help

I Started My First Cycle 2 Weeks Ago Im Into My 3rd Week Now
    I Started Off With Deca Only 200mg/week Everything Was Going Fine,, People Told Me To Throw In Some Test So I Did Test Prop/eod 100mg Im Into My 3rd Shot Of My Prop

Problem Is My Testicals Have Begun To Hurt, Ever Since My First Shot Of Prop, It Was My Right Test When I Did My Shot On My Right Hand Side, Now Its My Left Testical After Doing Shot On My Left Hand Side,, Buttom Back Parts Of Testicals Hurts As If Someone Is Pulling It, Only When Making Movments Walking Etc.

Question Is,,, Is This From The Steroids ?????
    Could It Only Be An Infection???????????

Gear101 is offline Member
    define hurt... if they hurt alot.. go to the doctor and tell him everything.. if they just feel like someone just gently slapped them.. my feel the same way when i'm on.. but if there hurt to the point you cna't stand the pain.. turn off your computer and go to the doc..
    gear101

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Calm down bro!!! This is just a sign of "testiclel atrophy". Your natural testoterone is shut down during the period when you are on test and this is a prime example of why one should be ready for pct afterwards. Now, when my ballz do this I simply take a hot bath and take some 600mg of ibupro or tylenol and it goes away. Peace

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I get that problem a few weeks into my cycles, it was so bad once i had to lay down i couldnt even stand it hurt so bad, i think jbigdog69 is right it a sign of testicles shutting down. You shoule be fine, but if it gets any worse and the pain keeps up for a few days see the doc.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    just "do the deed bro"...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    mine has never hurt but they have ached and i agree with the above, its prolly atrophy but thats weird that it happened after the first shot, also weird about the right side left side thing but IMO you will be fine,,,,,,gotta pay to play, suck it up and get big.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by persia
    I Started My First Cycle 2 Weeks Ago Im Into My 3rd Week Now
    I Started Off With Deca Only 200mg/week Everything Was Going Fine,, People Told Me To Throw In Some Test So I Did Test Prop/eod 100mg Im Into My 3rd Shot Of My Prop

Problem Is My Testicals Have Begun To Hurt, Ever Since My First Shot Of Prop, It Was My Right Test When I Did My Shot On My Right Hand Side, Now Its My Left Testical After Doing Shot On My Left Hand Side,, Buttom Back Parts Of Testicals Hurts As If Someone Is Pulling It, Only When Making Movments Walking Etc.

Question Is,,, Is This From The Steroids ?????
    Could It Only Be An Infection???????????
    Its normal to ache a little... now if you have difficulty emptying out your bladder when peeing, then this might be prostate troubles but thats actually further up the penile area into your body and not so much in the ball sack.

My first cycle had lots of aches and pains... now this cycle I am taking tribulis and tongkat Ali 3 and 4 times a day and my nuts appear to NOT be shrinking as much as last time and no aches and pains. I also "feel" the juice more this time and I think this is because these LH stimulants are causing me to still produce some testosterone and also the tongkat is keeping my free testosterone up at higher levels by inhibiting sex hormone binding globulins (SHBG).

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    It's ok. Use some trib. Works well for me.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    mine has never hurt but they have ached and i agree with the above, its prolly atrophy but thats weird that it happened after the first shot, also weird about the right side left side thing but IMO you will be fine,,,,,,gotta pay to play, suck it up and get big.
    Yup, I get the ache to. However, there are sharp pains from time to time, but never ongoing.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    im getting nauseated just reading this.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    get some trib Bro

persia is offline New Member

hernia

I Went To My Doctor I Told Him That I Did Steroids He Didnt Care, He Examined My Testicals And Said That I Have Been Lifting Too Much Or Too Heavy And That I Need To Rest A Week Or 2 From The Liftinf Until Pain Goes Away Etc. He Said I Have Possible Signs Of Hernia,,, Now What Should I Do Im Into My 3rd Week Of The Cycle Should I Stop Takin Them Or Should I Simply Stay On Them Till I Get Better And Go Back To The Gym??
    I Have No Idea What To Do, Cause He Told Me That If It Dosent Go Away I Have Hernia,,,
    Im Stuck In A Bad Situation Since Its My First Cycle My Dumb Ass Didnt Realize How Strong I Had Gotten....................................
    Last edited by persia; 04-10-2004 at 09:33 PM.

Thread Information