Thread: PCT question

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

PCT question

Ok im gonna start my third cycle I've taken a year off since my last cycle just to give the body a rest. My question is I hate taking clomid because I get vision problems from it. When I drive at night I get all kinds of trail vision. I was thinking of just taking a higher dose of nolva and drop the clomid any see aproblem with this and alos how should I run the nolva if I go this route

palequail is offline Banned
    The reason you take clomid is to get your natural test levels back. Nolva doesn't do that at all. They are two different things. The choice is yours but chances are you will end up with no libido and not keep your gains. You could turn to HCG , I know lots of guys who use that and not clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Ok im gonna start my third cycle I've taken a year off since my last cycle just to give the body a rest. My question is I hate taking clomid because I get vision problems from it. When I drive at night I get all kinds of trail vision. I was thinking of just taking a higher dose of nolva and drop the clomid any see aproblem with this and alos how should I run the nolva if I go this route
    Nolva will work for pct (in no way do I endorse using this method). Some do get retinal problems from clomid, so if you're not a fan of the trippy late night driving experience, then you could run nolva at 40mg/day for 3-4 weeks. I'd still use Ldex at 0.25mg/day throughout. Clomid is more effective for pct, and regaining natural test production as fast as possible should be the primary goal, but everyone is different.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i would run hcg at 1000iu a week for 2 weeks then clomid at a low dose for 2 weeks maybe 50mg-75mg a day and nolva at 20mg a day you should not have any probs with vision on low dose of clomid

Thread Information