Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651

    Third Cycle - Feedback?

    Getting ready to start my third cycle in a couple of weeks. How does this plan strike you guys? Anything I should do different?
    Also, what are your opinions about running the test enanthate and EQ for 16 weeks instead of 14? I have plenty of gear to do so.
    How does the PCT look?
    I'm 37. 5'9". 205 lbs. Pretty lean, however I really want to lean out on this cycle while building some strength and muscle.
    Thanks bros.

    1-3 Test Prop 100mg ED
    1-14 Test Enanthate 250mg 3x/wk
    1-14 EQ 200mg 3x/wk
    15-17 Test Prop 100mg ED
    1-17 Nolva 10mg ED

    PCT
    18-20 Liquidex .5mg ED
    18-20 Nolva 20mg ED
    18-20 Clomid 300/150/100mg
    18-20 Tribulus 8g ED

    SUPPS
    1-20 Saw Palmetto 320mg ED
    1-17 Milk Thistle 1g ED
    1-17 ALA 600mg ED
    1-20 Glutamine 15mg ED
    18-20 Creatine 20mg ED

  2. #2
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    I think you should run the Ldex and Trib from the start of cycle.

  3. #3
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    My last two cycles I have run l-dex throughout with zero Nolva. I never have had any problem with bloating. Thought I would try Nolva throughout instead this time around. Is that not a good idea?
    If I run the Trib from the start, how much per day would be good?

  4. #4
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    4g per day will be fine. Why are you using the trib in pct? I would suggest dropping it at the end of week 17.

  5. #5
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    4g per day will be fine. Why are you using the trib in pct? I would suggest dropping it at the end of week 17.

    I like to run the trib up to two months after my cycle. Seems to help me keep growing.

  6. #6
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I like to run the trib up to two months after my cycle. Seems to help me keep growing.
    I'm a firm believer in "no one can argue what works best for you", but I was under the impression that artificially stimulated LH will actually hinder recovery, similar to HCG .

  7. #7
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    I got the trib idea in this post:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...&highlight=hcg

    Why is it not a good idea to use trib during PCT?

    These days the million ideas about PCT is giving me a headache trying to decifer.

  8. #8
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    I got the trib idea in this post:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...&highlight=hcg

    Why is it not a good idea to use trib during PCT?

    These days the million ideas about PCT is giving me a headache trying to decifer.
    I hear you, the price of my PCT is quickly approaching the price of my actual cycle.

  9. #9
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I'm a firm believer in "no one can argue what works best for you", but I was under the impression that artificially stimulated LH will actually hinder recovery, similar to HCG.

    You may very well be right but my sex drive stays up if I take the trib during pct. If not I don't want sex at all. I am old so my test levelks are lower than others butn recovery seems better with trib.

  10. #10
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    Any other thoughts on this cycle?

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Getting ready to start my third cycle in a couple of weeks. How does this plan strike you guys? Anything I should do different?
    Also, what are your opinions about running the test enanthate and EQ for 16 weeks instead of 14? I have plenty of gear to do so.
    How does the PCT look?
    I'm 37. 5'9". 205 lbs. Pretty lean, however I really want to lean out on this cycle while building some strength and muscle.
    Thanks bros.

    1-3 Test Prop 100mg ED
    1-14 Test Enanthate 250mg 3x/wk
    1-14 EQ 200mg 3x/wk
    15-17 Test Prop 100mg ED
    1-17 Nolva 10mg ED

    PCT
    18-20 Liquidex .5mg ED
    18-20 Nolva 20mg ED
    18-20 Clomid 300/150/100mg
    18-20 Tribulus 8g ED

    SUPPS
    1-20 Saw Palmetto 320mg ED
    1-17 Milk Thistle 1g ED
    1-17 ALA 600mg ED
    1-20 Glutamine 15mg ED
    18-20 Creatine 20mg ED
    You could go 16 weeks with the EQ and 17 weeks with the Enan but that's up to you..... The longer you run EQ the better the results will be. If you will not be running L-dex then run the Nolva 20mg ED through the cycle and PCT but I fell the L-dex and Nolva durring the cycle and PCT are a better combo. Tribb at 4g ED will do just find through the cycle and PCT.

    1-4 Test Prop 100mg ED
    1-16 Test Enanthate 250mg 3x/wk
    1-16 EQ 200mg 3x/wk
    17-19 Test Prop 100mg ED
    1-19 Nolva 20mg ED
    1-19 Tribb 4g

    Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribb / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribb / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribb / .25mg L-dex

  12. #12
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    I was considering running the testE and EQ for 16 weeks, so I am glad to see your thoughts on this.
    Are you suggesting running both l-dex and nolva during the entire cycle is a good idea?

  13. #13
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Yes both L-dex and Nolva are a good combo to run...... This way you have L-dex stopping the conversion of test to estrogen and the Nolva will keep estrogen that L-dex didn't stop from binding to receptors.



    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    I was considering running the testE and EQ for 16 weeks, so I am glad to see your thoughts on this.
    Are you suggesting running both l-dex and nolva during the entire cycle is a good idea?

  14. #14
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    would .25mg l-dex and 10mg nolva throughout the cycle do the trick?

  15. #15
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    would .25mg l-dex and 10mg nolva throughout the cycle do the trick?
    Yep..... and then bump the Nolva to 20mg ED durring PCT.

  16. #16
    hybrid's Avatar
    hybrid is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yep..... and then bump the Nolva to 20mg ED durring PCT.
    So run .25 l-dex and 10mg Nolva during cycle.
    Then run .50 l-dex and 20mg Nolva during PCT?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •