AmateurBuilder is offline New Member

help with fina conversion...

I did some searching, but can't find somebody with exactly my prob. I was using Harvey/s instructions with a gpz kit

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ina+conversion

Everything was going good, I boiled the BA, pellets after they looked dissolved like in the pics, then added oil. I swirled and it has been standing for 24 hours. Instead of looking like his pic, the gunk at the bottom is all yellow and the solution at top is still red orange. It looks like the red orange stuff isn't settling. Did I screw it up? thanks, this is my second screw up and need to salvage this if i can

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The red-orange at the top is your fina in oil. Th fact that you boiled the mix is the reason that it is this color, and not a nice yellow-gold. Heat oxidizes the tren , and can damage it very easily. Continue on with your conversion like normal, your final product will be darker than normal, but it will still work.

In the future, don't use any heat. It's not necessary.

-moto

So do you think I've damaged it in anyway? This is my second batch as I tried a diff method with the first and screwed it up too. I really can't afford to keep wasting fina, but I will try it again if you think this batck is bunk. Thanks

sean224 is offline Junior Member
    Do I just ask my source for a fina kit. Where do I get one. I'm not asking for a source. I already have one. I am just curious as to how to get one. If you can't tell me where to get one without having to reveal a source don't do it. I am just curious if it is legal to buy one and if it can be bought of a website

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sean224
    Do I just ask my source for a fina kit. Where do I get one. I'm not asking for a source. I already have one. I am just curious as to how to get one. If you can't tell me where to get one without having to reveal a source don't do it. I am just curious if it is legal to buy one and if it can be bought of a website
    Yes it's legal to purchase a kit.And you can buy them on line.

sean224 is offline Junior Member
    Are you allowed to tell the name of a website which it can be bough off?

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sean224
    Are you allowed to tell the name of a website which it can be bough off?
    do a search online bro...

Thanks for hijacking my thread Sean ; P, no seriously can anybody tell me how bad I may have ruined the fina? Thanks

Thread Information