sosa79 is offline New Member

Trouble with last 4 weeks....Test-e,

My first 4 weeks I gained great, but the last 3.5 - 4 weeks Nothing. Also I am getting like an itch (my chest), right away I thought gyno. The tingling was also in my back. I am not eating 3000 calories/day and I don't feel like eating.
    Most of the time I eat just because I know I have to...............Any comments would be appreciated.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    You probably need to up your calories up to 3500-4000. Suck it up and dont be a p ussy. If you dont feel like eating....who cares, just freaking eat. Stuff it down until you want to puke. You need to do this or you are just wasting your gear and your workouts. The same dedication that gets you into the gym when you dont want to has to be used to eat when you dont want to.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I think you know why your not growing.Just re-read your own post!

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    You probably need to up your calories up to 3500-4000. Suck it up and dont be a p ussy. If you dont feel like eating....who cares, just freaking eat. Stuff it down until you want to puke. You need to do this or you are just wasting your gear and your workouts. The same dedication that gets you into the gym when you dont want to has to be used to eat when you dont want to.
    your not the guy who stays at home when he wants to lift are you???

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    do u have an anit-e on hand like nolva to stop that gyno. . if so 10mg a day. .that dont work then try 20mg/day

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    do u have an anit-e on hand like nolva to stop that gyno. . if so 10mg a day. .that dont work then try 20mg/day
    if he does suspect gyno, then he should use 60-80mg ed until symptoms stop and then go back to 10-20mg.

Thread Information