Thread: deca and winny

Beernutz is offline Member

deca and winny

i do alot of reading on steriods , and i hear a mix of things about deca and winny together for a cycle. ive heard that the winny will combat the water retention in deca and, that you can get great results, then i hear that the cycle wont do anything for you and that its pointless....I personally know someone who was taking 200mg of deca a week and 50mg of winny and a s@#$ load of calories and they got amazing resluts. what do you guys think

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

test

you need test bro run

weeks 1-12 500mg test e
    weeks 1-10 400mg deca
    weeks 8-14 50mg winni ed
    nolva 10 mg daily all thru cycle bump to 20mg for pct
    clomid 14-16 300/100/50
    just my opinion

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with Juiceinthehood, ya need a test in there or you'll be in trouble

deca and winny

so what exactly would go wrong with what i mentioned in the first post.....

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    1st 200mg deca is too low u want good results you need test i personally like sustonon250 (some people dont it works for me)research it
    winni needs to be shot ed 25mg-50mg bcuz of its short life 10-12 hrs for no more than 6 weeks trust me take test you really dont need the deca take it if you want or you can go with some equipose and test but run more test than eq or deca and run it 2 weeks longer

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    i do alot of reading on steriods, and i hear a mix of things about deca and winny together for a cycle. ive heard that the winny will combat the water retention in deca and, that you can get great results, then i hear that the cycle wont do anything for you and that its pointless....I personally know someone who was taking 200mg of deca a week and 50mg of winny and a s@#$ load of calories and they got amazing resluts. what do you guys think
    You certainly may have had a buddy who used the two with good results, but good results compared to what....natural? That doesn't mean it's the best way to use those compounds. You can run deca alone, and you'll get gains...again, this doesn't mean that's the best way to do things. Deca and winny do give a good anabolic /androgenic mix, but I'd still have test in there. Personally, I'd just run test if this is your first cycle. A test only cycle will tell you a whole lot about yourself and what to expect as far as gains and sides for all subsequent cycles. It'll also give you a baseline for all your future cycles so you can truly gauge what compounds are contributing to your gains/sides. I've yet to hear of someone disappointed by a test only cycle, as long as diet and training are in check.

deca winny

thanks for the help guys

Thread Information