deltdcl is offline New Member

Arrow In Iraq and trying to get big!

I am an American working in Iraq. I have never taken steroids and about to start. I can get the stuff really cheap here in Iraq. I am 33 yrs old, 5'10" and 150 pounds.

When I requested the stuff from my "contact" he gave me four ampoules of Nandrolone Decanoate 25mg/ml and four ampoules of Testosterone Enantate 250mg/ml. He told me to take one of each together every two weeks which means he gave me a 2 month supply.

How does this sound to all of you? I have been reading and it seems that I can take more than this and take it every week instead of two weeks. I am so ready to start this stuff but trying to do it correctly.

Also, I got all eight of these ampoules for $20. Is that a good price?

Thanks for your help and suggestions. It will help me get big before I come back to the land of the free.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    hey when u come back to the states bring me some test il give u 10$ omfg 20$ wow

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    The deca is much to low a dose per cc....drop it. You need about 8 more Test amps and dont forget about anti-e's and clomid for pct.
    Run:
    Test E 250mg/wk for 12 weeks...

One thing though...you have to EAT BIG to get big, you have to TRAIN BIG to get big, and you have to SLEEP BIG.....you get the idea. Juice is the last thing that needs to be in check. Diet is the key to growth.

D

palequail is offline Banned
    That deca is way underdosed. You should do around 400mg of Deca week for good results. I'd say get some more Test Enanthate and run it at 500mg a week...so basically two shots a week....

houseofpain is offline Banned
    definately not enough **** bro

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The pharmacist will have 50mg/mL as well (25 and 50mg/mL Organon's)... regardless its a lot of oil...

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    The pharmacist will have 50mg/mL as well (25 and 50mg/mL Organon's)... regardless its a lot of oil...
    You bet. In Belgium the decas are sold in the syringe and it sucks big time, especially because of the fact that they come only at 50mg/ml. That's just too much oil for me and I switched to other stuff (greek organon) and other brands (gs and bd).

arby is offline Associate Member
    The deca is useless and you should just toss it and ask him not to give you any more. Four amps of test will last you two weeks at 500mg/wk, the standard dose that brings most people to supraphysiological levels that result in gains, not two months. The price is about half what you would expect to pay in the US and that's assuming the deca was free.

RB

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    No offence bro, but you are way too small to begin using AAS. You have a lot of natural gaining to do before you start using steroids . If you start now it will only make it harder to keep your gains, and harder to get to the size you could have gotten to naturally.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    No offence bro, but you are way too small to begin using AAS. You have a lot of natural gaining to do before you start using steroids. If you start now it will only make it harder to keep your gains, and harder to get to the size you could have gotten to naturally.
    I have to agree with this - HRT could be in your near future but I would try and dial in a sound training routine and diet strategy...

Thread Information