roadrunna is offline New Member

winny metabolites?????/

alright heres the scenario i am getting tested for steroids on july 10 and i have started a winny cycle that will end the latest the 19 of this month(april) does anyone feel confident that the metabolites wont be able to be foundin my fat cells at all this is very important to me cos i have a chance of going to the olympics this year and i dont need to be nervouse during the test or see a positive test please need to kno. if i may possibly stil have some in fat cells is there a way to make sure i dont from now until july ?????

holla bac respect

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    winny is unpredictable. vargas and ben johnson were busted,both for winny.I think even flex wheeler.dont know bro,its really hard to say.but pills i heard are out quicker than injectables...

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like its injectables which could be a problem. I would stop taking it now and switch to taking it orally or even better perhaps switch to anavar if that is an option to you. I would also reccommend getting some deep massages in the areas you have injected to get the substance moving again if it was stored in your fat cells

naw see im not doing a winny only cycle i am aslo in hgh and will shoot 25mg of prop a week before competion. in my sport they will take 2 samples and if the first sample is positive then the ask me if i choose to have the other sample tested aswell. if that one is positive as well then i recive a 2 year ban which im not in the mood for. cos this will be posted over the televsin. what i ned to kno is does everywhere i see say that winny is detectable for 2 months but then i have pple tellin me is unpredictable?

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Ben Johnson was tested positiv on stan,cause he had faked gear.
    He thought he´d be using furazabol.That´s the story I´ve heard.
    The Depot version has the crystals inside,and when they dissolve it´s pretty unpredictable.
    Drinking and eating(Carbos) befor pissing may be a good advice.

Depending on how good the laborotary is,it should be out of your system in between 2-3Months,but I´ve heard something about 6-8 months,too.
    That is what a book-author told on an other board,don´t know,if he was only advertising for his book.

How much do you take?
    Last edited by NewBreed; 04-09-2004 at 09:29 PM.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=animal-inside]big un- i doubt messageing the area will help... its stored in fat..... if your idea works then wouldnt getting messages get fat out of fat cells in the area that gets messaged? i am not positive at all but thats my ppion

In the research I have undertaken some of the failed athletes have said that they hadnt taken Stanozolol for many months before they failed their tests. They also all particpated in contact sports where they get heavy bumps on their body. It was surmised that the heavy contact caused the Winny to become active in the bloodstream again after being dormant in fat cells. Therefore it may be of some benefit to massage (aggressively) the area in order to combat this effect.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Unfortunately winny is the worst drug in my opinion for getting tested. There is simply no way to know for sure whether you will be unlucky enough to have a metabolite in your sample at the time. Chances are you will pass but there are no guarantees.

NewBreed:

i am takin 15 cc in 2 weeks i have 15cc about 2 months ago and the results were amazing. so all together i am doing a whole bottle of 30cc's . my gear is real im 100% sure i pick it up straight from the vet. but what im wondering if i should jus stop now even though i have already shot 3cc's. now basically the detection time of 2 months now starts so should i jus finish the difference of my cycle or stop?

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    If I were in your place,I´d stop it.I love stan too and had great results ,but I used it when I was a year off the competition.I did a little this year though,but now I´m a tested athlete again and stopped taking it.I had 2cc this year of stanozolic oil and hope,that it´ll be clean.

If you´re doing less,you lessen the risks of being caught.

I also did 100mg of boldenone base yesterday,cause I´m a freaking idiot,I´ll be having a contest on monday and few more next months but I think it´ll be fine,if I won´t get tested on monday,what I´m not expecting.

Stay with the test prop and the gh will help to keep test-levels lower than without.
    If you do it like you said,it should be OK.

Better aks other IOC competing athletes,if possible.I´m courious,too.

Eat lots of carbs before pissing,drink a lot....you know what to do.

Thread Information