test is best is offline Associate Member

1st cycle gains test only

bros,just curious
    those of you who did test only for your 1st cycle,what kind of gains did you get?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I did 400mg/week test enanthate my first cycle, i gained 27 lbs and kept 18 lbs.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    my first was a low one...only 250mg of QV Test E. Saw my results appear at week 4 and gained about 12lbs of solid muscle. I lost about 5lbs, which i expected....9 week cycle total.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I did 400mg/week test enanthate my first cycle, i gained 27 lbs and kept 18 lbs.

wow i hope i gain that much..... my 1st test cycle is going to be:
    600mg's test enth
    450mg's EQ

i'd love to keep 18lbs!

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Bro, if you don't gain at least 25 lbs off that cycle, you are doing something wrong or your gear is bunk. Those doses are high for a first time cycle. You will blow up.

Keep in mind I weigh fully clothed because I am at work. We've got a killer industrial scale that is really dialed in.

Start of cycle- 215 lbs
    currently on week 9- 245 lbs

I wish I could say its all solid mass, but its not. I went with a Cyp only cycle and an not taking anything for the bloat, so I know I'm carrying a lot of water. With proper nutrition you'll explode on a first cycle of test only.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    25 lbs off a test only cycle? LMAO. You can realistically expect to gain 12-20 lbs of lean muscle off a good 12+ week test cycle. With a good diet of course. If you gained 25 lbs off a test only cycle you can either expect to lose alot of that after the cycle ends, or you gained alot of FAT.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    25 lbs off a test only cycle? LMAO. You can realistically expect to gain 12-20 lbs of lean muscle off a good 12+ week test cycle. With a good diet of course. If you gained 25 lbs off a test only cycle you can either expect to lose alot of that after the cycle ends, or you gained alot of FAT.
    the difference between 20 to 25 pounds is only 5 pounds so i dont see how you can say it is realistic for someone to gain 20 pounds and not somewhat likely for other individuals to gain 25. Either way, people usually have potential to explode on a first cycle with proper nutrition and training.

im just starting week 2 of injecting only 200 mg of cypionate every 5 days.
    ive gained 9 lbs so far,
    benchpress-went up around 15 lbs
    deadlift-went up about 20 lbs
    squat-went up around 30 lbs

ive been busting my ass and eating EVERYTHING.i cant gaurantee all 9 of those lbs are solid muscle, but my bodyfat is still minimal as i havnt gained a sinch of fat on my abs or anywhere else on my body yet.still got another 8 weeks or so to go

My training is awesome..... For years i lifted with friends..... didn't gain too much. Barely went up in strength.... and my weigt had stayed around teh same. Then i finally listened to my father..... i started lifting with him.... and within a little over a year i gained 30lbs naturally.

For some reason when i lifted with my friends..... i jsut couldn't push myself as hard. it was almost like ajoke with them. But it seems like ym father motivates me more..... not only with what he says but im striving to lift more than he does LMAO.....

As for my diet - on cycle my diet is very strict. 3 meals a day i eat chicken.... i have 3 protein shakes a day - oatmeal twice a day...... lots of other little things....... but for the most part i eat chicken. I do have a problem eating fruits/vegetables tho. I literally gag while eating them.... call me a panzy if u must - i just can't swallow them. I take a few multi-vitamins a day - but i don't think they have the same benefit as veggies do

The problem i have is sleep..... im not a late sleeper to begin with...... i could goto bed around 1:00am and wake up at 6:00am no problem.... I would goto bed earlier but i just lay there..... can't sleep.....

anyways - when im on the cycle - i'll be sure to post how im doin

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    last summer i did a 10-week prop only cycle, in which i ran prop at 100mg eod with a-dex. i gained 13lbs and kept 11lbs. water retention was low, probably due to the a-dex, and strength went thru the roof. i plan on adding some tren and eq to this summer's prop cycle as well as extending it to 12 weeks.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    My training is awesome..... For years i lifted with friends..... didn't gain too much. Barely went up in strength.... and my weigt had stayed around teh same. Then i finally listened to my father..... i started lifting with him.... and within a little over a year i gained 30lbs naturally.

For some reason when i lifted with my friends..... i jsut couldn't push myself as hard. it was almost like ajoke with them. But it seems like ym father motivates me more..... not only with what he says but im striving to lift more than he does LMAO.....

As for my diet - on cycle my diet is very strict. 3 meals a day i eat chicken.... i have 3 protein shakes a day - oatmeal twice a day...... lots of other little things....... but for the most part i eat chicken. I do have a problem eating fruits/vegetables tho. I literally gag while eating them.... call me a panzy if u must - i just can't swallow them. I take a few multi-vitamins a day - but i don't think they have the same benefit as veggies do

The problem i have is sleep..... im not a late sleeper to begin with...... i could goto bed around 1:00am and wake up at 6:00am no problem.... I would goto bed earlier but i just lay there..... can't sleep.....

anyways - when im on the cycle - i'll be sure to post how im doin
    Hey bro, our chemistry sounds very similar. I too am a night owl by nature when everyone is starting to get heavy in the eyelids I'm just catching my second wind. I find what works for me is trying to get up as early as possible the next day, even if it means draggin my ass in the a.m. Sometimes I take a pill of gravol before sleep this usually works but don't take it too late or you'll never get up the next day I usually take it with a small cup of warm milk and it knocks me out. Best to ya bro.

Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    Hey bro, our chemistry sounds very similar. I too am a night owl by nature when everyone is starting to get heavy in the eyelids I'm just catching my second wind. I find what works for me is trying to get up as early as possible the next day, even if it means draggin my ass in the a.m. Sometimes I take a pill of gravol before sleep this usually works but don't take it too late or you'll never get up the next day I usually take it with a small cup of warm milk and it knocks me out. Best to ya bro.
    I'll hafta try that. I wake up everymorning around 6-6:30 ish for work.... maybe i'll pop one of those "gravol's" around 8ish i really would like to be in bed by 11 the latest...... but shooting for more like 10...... after a while it really runs yah down doesn't it? Now if i can only learn how to swallow pills.....

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I did omnadren 250 mg a week for twelve weeks. put on almost 20lbs, kept about 12 of it!

gained 28 kept 22 first cycle

broadstreet is offline New Member
    i just finished sus-250 nine wk adventure, gained about 14 pounds, lost three so far, great strength gains. this was a first time cycle and took the safe route with a short cycle, gains started in about week 4.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    sust for 10 gave me a good 14-16lbs.

my friend gained 25 lbs on test e 500 mg,hope i can do the same

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    awsome bro,how much muscle did you keep?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    350mg QV TE/wk for 12 weeks

Kept 18 lbs.

D

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by test is best
    awsome bro,how much muscle did you keep?

What you see in the pics. I kept it all. BTW I am leaner now, 187 at 11%

Thread Information