rjf190 is offline Associate Member

HELP me UNDDERSTAND

OK fellas here is what i dont understand..........You always see these random dudes at the gym who are jacked, and CUT UP. and you know they do NO CARDIO and DO NOT DIET RIGHT. THese are the guys that are on AAS. What i cant understand is why u all say diet and cardio are a must IF you are on AAS. tell me what u all think about this

Quote Originally Posted by rjf190
    OK fellas here is what i dont understand..........You always see these random dudes at the gym who are jacked, and CUT UP. and you know they do NO CARDIO and DO NOT DIET RIGHT. THese are the guys that are on AAS. What i cant understand is why u all say diet and cardio are a must IF you are on AAS. tell me what u all think about this
    Just because these guys are big and relatively cut doesn't mean they couldn't be moreso with better diet and cardio. Their bloodwork (lipid profiles) will likely terrify you too. X works well...X+Y+Z works better.

someday is offline Member
    how do you know they do no cardio and do not diet right. Are you at the gym 24 hours a day and do you follow them around all day everyday. I do my cardio in morning at like 9 and lift at night at like 10 or so. As for diet...its a pretty personal thing and some people just have the body type to eat anything they want and still look good...most of us however, dont.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    im gonna agree with all of the other guys, this is pretty ignorant post. these guys could own treadmills, and do cardio at home. how do you know what they eat? do you ask them or follow them around all day. im guessing you are just assuming all of this.

Latimus is offline Banned
    thats a lot of assumtions...random dudes who dont diet right...haha the very term random means you know **** about him...

I dont even know what your question is...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I think this guy is being missled, the ONLY time i go out and eat is when its cheat day, and i think that goes for alot of other juicers as well, so the only time people see me eating is when im am eating garbage, no one know what i eat at my house. So therefore people get the assumption that i, and other juicers eat like sh*t, which is not true, bud alot of the big guys in your gym, you will find that they eat really well.

i shoulda said, im done with most of these dude and i know they dont eat RIGHT. i know these guys get enough protein (which is a must) but i also know they dont do cardio. also, you know many juicers are still cut up and htey drink everynight........is this all genetics are do AAS help reduce BF all together

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Comical post but great reply's.

** im down with

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    aas do not help reduce bodyfat. What they do is spare muscle while dieting. You're very misinformed and you're making a lot of assumptions. I NEVER do cardio at the gym. I've got a jump rope in my room and that's all i need.

the guys that eat sh*t all day and drink every night and do drugs ARE NOT healthy people and are not people i would look up to if you want to get BIG. AAS does help reduce BF but not an insane amount, I never do cardio either, and Im NEVER above 10% BF, but that my gentics.

see there ya go.............one more question for you BB's................how do most incorporate cardio in their workouts..........split into twice a day? or after their lifts?

When bulking I NEVER do cardio..... mind you I never do cardio anytime, LOL, but if i were to I would do it in the morning on an empty stomach for 45 min.

are stackers considered an "ECA stack"?

Quote Originally Posted by rjf190
    are stackers considered an "ECA stack"?
    Not the new version. The older ones were/are

Thread Information