Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

GH for leaning purposes

Alright..... as much as i would LOVE to take 4iu's a day for 5-6 months along with a 13 week test cycle to build nice size i can't.....

What im worried about is mkaing the abs look incredible..... Im going to be taking cytomel and clen soon just to try to look better than i do now for a modeling job. I do however want to look my absolute best and i want my abs to really show. I have a hard time believing that cytomel and clen are going to get rid of the "Love handle" fat..... there isn't much there at all.... but little stuff like that really gets on my nerves.

How long would i hafta run GH and how much of it - in order to see the BF in my abdomen disappear?

Has anyone used it for this purpose only?

There is no real way to answer that Bro, everybody is different....Far too many variables to even attempt to answer that - sorry.
    TSW

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Tough question to answer.I've ran HGH for long periods of time,but I never did any dieting while on it.I was always bulking or eating well and just used it to combat any extra bf,plus enjoy the other benefits from HGH.I do know a few guys who got thin as a rail using just 2ius ed for 6 mos and not really on a strict diet.
    Sorry I couldn't be of any real help,just wanted to throw in my .02

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I know 2 people who swear by 3iu's EOD. One of them is a national BB'er. I'm sure he'll kick it up closer to comp.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Bro....skip the hard drugs....run clenbuterol ....and do crunches 100 x 4 sets every day. Cut out all sugar and starches and go on a strict Atkins diet. The only way I can keep my love handles down is to use the arm sling's turning side to side at 25 reps per side x 4 sets every day. This is a small muscle group and in your situation can be worked every day. You will se a difference in 3 weeks. Peace

2timer is offline Senior Member
    t-3 is not a hard drug. too much misunderstanding of the drug. clen and t-3 should be a sick combo. hard drug is gh with insulin +cytomel combo

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    T3 is not something to mess with IMHO. Your thyroid can be easily f'd up.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Yea!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    T3 is not something to mess with IMHO. Your thyroid can be easily f'd up.
    Listen to my true P.I.M.P!!!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I order to get a six pack too show you need to have low body fat (8%) or so. GH at 2 IU a day along with clen and cardio should do the trick.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    hey as long as you monitor your temperature and take time off with t-3 it is a amazing drug. show me proof that someone actually ****ed there tyroid with t-3? it seems like same misconception that goes with roids and howit will shrink your penis. it seems like a myth I have never heard of anyone getting tyroid ****ed up from t-3!

Thread Information