GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Stick with what works? Or Change it up?

Ok i did this omnadern and deca cycle not to long ago and blew up large. My diet and training were in check. Now turns out the deca i was taking wasn't the real real ****, instead a counterfit of the real greek stuff. Not fake cause ppl who take it have had results. And its also in the anobolics 2004 book. Any how i have 26 of the deca left over. The supplier will take it back no prob.

Now i wanted to get a 10-12 week bulk cycle in before i start cutting for comp. Wanted some help. I need to get some nice thickness going.

I'll be taking the russian or thai dbols 30mgs or so a day for say the first 4 weeks.
    Then i was thinking a test, like eth or cyp. My buddy had some he made 30mls he's just gonna give to me because he was getting gyno from it, say's he's real sensitve.(I trust him)

I have alot of stuff available to me any suggestion? I know its kinda a broad question.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO if you know it's fake then don't do it.

Maybe just go with the test and dbol ...at least you know they're legit.

Thx mbh, i was planning on returning the stuff. I most likely get a "credit" do then my next question is what can i put in place of the deca 's ?

Oh should i just run the test dbol but up the test to a above "normal" amount.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    free test?..lucky b@stard

gixxer600 is offline Member
    My last cycle I ran d-bols at 35mg a week for 5 weeks, sustanon at 600mg a week (12 weeks), and deca at 300mg a week for 12 weeks as well. Worked really good for me. Make sure you use the usual PCT as well. Use test e instead of the deca. I won't use deca anymore. I crashed pretty hard the last time I used it.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GetNBig
    Thx mbh, i was planning on returning the stuff. I most likely get a "credit" do then my next question is what can i put in place of the deca 's ?

Oh should i just run the test dbol but up the test to a above "normal" amount.
    What is your cycle experience?

well first cycle ever if u wanna call it that was
    sust the paki ones i think, white label on amps, and a green 250. And ****ty alpha tech dbols. Didn't gain anything from that cause the guy told my one shot of 750mgs a week.
    Next was PVL sust and deca , only gained like a few pounds and thats it. Then i was hearing that PVL sust wasn't all that good.

Finally was this cycle for 12-15 weeks, the fake deca 400mg/week and omnadern250 e.o.d. = like 40lbs, i've kept 30 so far. I up'd alot of stuff in my diet. I also took the thai dbols 30mg/week, 4 weeks. Thoes thais were awsome, crazey pump.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'd say replace the deca with EQ

do 13 weeks test Enth
    and 12 weeks EQ
    and do the Dols in the beginning if u want.....

Thread Information