aviation2 is offline New Member

legal to buy steroids online?

i have seen web sites that advertise sale of steroids , they are shipped from outside the US.

does anyone know if these sites are credible and does anyone know of a specific one i should use?

and what is the best steroid for someone who has never used them before, and who is currently at ideal body weight. my interests are to gaim strngth and mucsle mass but have limited side effects and would prefer one that i wouldnt lose everything i gained when i stop taking them. i would prefer tablets but injectable type would be fine.

any information would be greatly appreciated!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    check out our educational forum, its really good. also it depends what country you live in and what the steroid laws are. if you are in the USA yep its illegal

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    NO it is not legal to buy steroids on line from any websites and more than likely it will be a scam and you will loose your money.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by aviation2
    i have seen web sites that advertise sale of steroids , they are shipped from outside the US.

does anyone know if these sites are credible and does anyone know of a specific one i should use?

and what is the best steroid for someone who has never used them before, and who is currently at ideal body weight. my interests are to gaim strngth and mucsle mass but have limited side effects and would prefer one that i wouldnt lose everything i gained when i stop taking them. i would prefer tablets but injectable type would be fine.

any information would be greatly appreciated!
    May I suggest you do research on this board before you ever think of using AS. If you do not have any idea what compunds will do what...it could lead to serious issues.

Secondly, beware of scammers emailing you now.

hybrid is offline Member
    websites that advertise steroids are almost always scams. or they will be. make sure you give them your credit card number with your real name and address, so that the police know where to come and arrest you.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    NO, not in most of civilized world

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    websites that advertise steroids are almost always scams. or they will be. make sure you give them your credit card number with your real name and address, so that the police know where to come and arrest you.

Good idea, and while your at that, go ahead and alert customs just so they know when to expect a package, if one is even sent at all

Thread Information