large is offline New Member

clen drug test ???

I have a friend who is a pro ball and he was wondering if clenbuturol would show up in a drug test.

ptbyjason Guest
    yes, they do test for clenbuterol in steroid drug tests.

asimov is offline Junior Member
    It would be good to find out how long clen remains detectable in the system. Then your friend would only need to stop using it in enough time to be in the clear. The drug tests in the minors, which only happen two to three times a year, normally test only for marijuana, coke a few other recreational drugs. Steroid tests in baseball are rare, though MLB did test the entire minor league system last July in order to compile statistics on its use. Who knows if they'll test this year, it is expensive to test for steriods .

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Okay, I have a little better knews than the author of the previous post - Clen is one of the quickest drugs to leave the system and not be detectable.

In a specific IOC test, you cannot detect Clen after 4-5 days, yes DAYS!!! and that will depend on the individual. If they are a pro ball player then it will more than likely be an IOC test or NFL equivelant. Most drug tests are sanctioned through the IOC so......

Good luck and tell him not to worry....unless he's been test whils popping the pills.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Sk, just have another quick look mate, at definatley is 4-5 days.

A lot of track and field athletes use this drug through the season - if they can't afford HGH or something similar. The reason for this is the length of time that it is detectable and this makes it very inviting for the athlete!

Clen doesn't have an anabolic effect, but it does anable muscle cell growth which in turn with training - hard training will allow gains to be made with little it no crash. On the other scale, as we know, Clen is an amazing fat burner so it's great before a comp for bb's and the ladies love it aswell!

I hope that i didn't offend you with my first post as thats not what i intended.

Thread Information