sonofagun is offline Associate Member

frequent sust250 ijections

Lately Ive been reading a lot of threads suggesting that sust250 be injected ED or EOD. Thats a little much, isnt it? I thought 500mg a week was sufficient due to the slow release esters. Any knowledge on this one? And not to sound like a chump, but if you dont know please dont just make up an answer that "sounds" good. Thanks

palequail is offline Banned
    Best results are EOD due to the short life of Propionate in it. Now if you are a new cycler I do agree that 250mg eod is a lot. So all you do is just do .50 or .75 of a cc eod....get what i'm saying?? So like 175mg EOD or something like that....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah just inect .5mll EOD which will equals 437.5 a week

Yeah, but unfortunately it is a 1cc amp. Once its open I have to use it right?

What am I saying? I can just load 2 pins at a time.Correct?

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Now I think this is bull. The prop inside sus is too small to play a major part in your cycle. If you really want to have all the benefits of prop, you will just have to shot prop injections.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    Yeah, but unfortunately it is a 1cc amp. Once its open I have to use it right?

Yep that is true.....the thing is though we said for "best" results. I have done 2 shots of Sus a week with deca and made great gains......so you might just have to do 2 shots a week.....it won't be a waste IMO but you won't be optimizing your Sustanon ....but you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    What am I saying? I can just load 2 pins at a time.Correct?
    Yep, or stop buying sust and get a single estered test

Quote Originally Posted by Roidfever
    Now I think this is bull. The prop inside sus is too small to play a major part in your cycle. If you really want to have all the benefits of prop, you will just have to shot prop injections.

I'm not calling you out bro but there have been many articles written about Sus being injected EOD for best results. 30mg of Prop is a decent amount.....and definitly helps out. John Romano even wrote an article about this in MD one month....

Quote Originally Posted by Roidfever
    There's sufficient enough prop to prevent stable plasma test levels if not shot ED or EOD. We're talking about best results here. Like was said above, you can get away with using sust 2x/week, but then why are you using sust in the first place?

OK so 2 injects a week is alright?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally think once a week is enuf bcuz of the different lives of the test its all the same test just with different lives once a week is all you need even as little as 250mg for 10 weeks will give you 10lbs of muscle read this
    (steroidtips.com) look up sustonon 250 will explain everything some guys just over do it with gear remember less is more your body can only use so much gear is only 10% training is what really counts you can get big just by training but you cant get big just by taking gear

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i personally think once a week is enuf bcuz of the different lives of the test its all the same test just with different lives once a week is all you need even as little as 250mg for 10 weeks will give you 10lbs of muscle read this
    (steroidtips.com) look up sustonon 250 will explain everything some guys just over do it with gear remember less is more your body can only use so much gear is only 10% training is what really counts you can get big just by training but you cant get big just by taking gear
    This is poor logic. It's because of the different esters that 1x/week is not the best way to go with sust. Hell, we're all about optimizing our potential in any way possible. We take the risk of using illegal compounds to better ourselves. Since we're already taking that risk, let's at the very least use them to the best of their abilities. You will see gains shooting 1x/week, but that in no way implies this is the best way to do things. You'll see gains by doing 20 burpies every morning followed by a Suzanne Sommers thighmaster workout too, but this isn't the best way to go either.

i just posted fact about sus250 from a website why dont u guys read it first then talk

i just posted fact about sus250 from a website why dont u guys read it first then talk
    Read it...responded. Facts aren't facts unless they're facts.

its funny how some people think they have learned more and know more by trial and error than the real experts

Jjdigs74 is offline Member

Respectfully? This is the second post i have read of yours that you have stated your opinion as a fact. In this 2 threads you have also refered us to steriodtips.com as your main proof of logic. I can say you have been horribly wrong in booth posts. Again i want to recap on exactly what your saying. You are saying that a BBer or "someone" that is respectfully trying to acheive a bigger mass size will be able to shoot Sustanon250 once a week and receive the results he is going for??? Instead of explaining what i beleive or the "facts " about sustanon and other forms of Testosterone esters you should look into more information from a different source and maybe stay away from your steriodtips.com...
    Last edited by Jjdigs74; 04-10-2004 at 01:35 PM.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    its funny how some people think they have learned more and know more by trial and error than the real experts
    In addition! Einstein is one of the smartest people i have encountered on this site. His facts run true as well as his opinion's. He is a respected member on AR and in my eyes is "that" expert you so wish you could be....

Froggy is offline Member
    No question a single ester will give you more stable releases of test. I don't know who came up with sustanon , but I'll bet it was originally designed for less frequent injections. Not only does it have prop @30mg, but also phenylprop @ 60mg; another "short" half-life ester. 60mg of a "medium" release ester & 100mg of a "long" release ester. WTF? With frequent injections you have so many half-time overlaps you got test spikes all over the place. If your not prone to sides, no problem. If you are, get ready cause here they come. I'll never use it again. IMO, Keep your injection amounts lower with frequent stabs.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I comment on these posts so often on sustanon usage that Im just going to paste and copy my opinion from another post here. If you have any questions on the instability of sustanon. There is a link in my signature with an explanatory graph of the spikes in sustanon usage. There are actually two esters in sustanon that decrease and cause spikes in your system. Click the link and learn.

I wouldn't suggest a 4 day 3 day split. Spikes from sustanon usage are already high due to the different acting esters most including the faster ester caused from prop. Doing a 4 day 3 day split instead of a consistant E3D administration is inducing more of a spike in plasma levels.

Again, and I have shared this info many times. Sust is not meant for novice users and if you dont understand the ester mathematics sust is one of the worst drugs to start out with. The point of a cycle is to keep consistant plasma levels through out, reach a saturation phase quickly and hold it there as long as possible with out causing spikes in test levels, thus causing better gains and less side affects.

Here is my analogy to sust usage....

If you are on a high sea with stormy waves, the ship is being rocked up and down. Dont you eventually get sea sick and the ship seems to go nowhere. Then again on a leveled plain of water with no waves the ship moves more smoothly across the water and much faster.

In my opinion, first time users should always stick to single esters and easier drugs to handle such as Enanthate or Cypionate.

That's very good froggy. That's the first time I been on here that someone realized there are actually two esters in sustanon that cause such spikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    No question a single ester will give you more stable releases of test. I don't know who came up with sustanon, but I'll bet it was originally designed for less frequent injections. Not only does it have prop @30mg, but also phenylprop @ 60mg; another "short" half-life ester. 60mg of a "medium" release ester & 100mg of a "long" release ester. WTF? With frequent injections you have so many half-time overlaps you got test spikes all over the place. If your not prone to sides, no problem. If you are, get ready cause here they come. I'll never use it again. IMO, Keep your injection amounts lower with frequent stabs.

Froggy is offline Member
    Thank you Roids. BTW, where the He!! are you?

you mean like what state or country i am from? Im here..just logged off for a bit. Have to eat my chicken/rice/veggie dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Thank you Roids. BTW, where the He!! are you?

Froggy is offline Member
    Never mind.

Thread Information