HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member

Trying to bulk. Need advice guys.

Okay, I'm really trying to gain as much weight as humanly possable as fast as I can. Like, one day I wanna be able to walk down the street and have girls stop, stare, and say "Oh my god that guy is so huge, ripped, and disgusting. So, I'm just wondering what kind of foods I should be eatting. I really don't care how much fat I gain as long as I gain the muscle with it to back it up. But I'm not saying I wanna be a fat f*** either.

Oh, and just so you guys know I'm a week into this Prop/D-Bol/Winni cycle.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    most guys on here will tell you that you should hav had your diet down to T before you started a cycle...

with that said, check out the diet forum on the board, there are alot of insanely knowledgable bros that will be more than willing to lend a hand.

Okay, thanks. I'll just copy and paste my post there.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeBoyZ
    Okay, I'm really trying to gain as much weight as humanly possable as fast as I can. Like, one day I wanna be able to walk down the street and have girls stop, stare, and say "Oh my god that guy is so huge, ripped, and disgusting. So, I'm just wondering what kind of foods I should be eatting. I really don't care how much fat I gain as long as I gain the muscle with it to back it up. But I'm not saying I wanna be a fat f*** either.

Be careful that the girls arent just saying, "OH my God that guy is so huge, big and FAT, he is disgusting and should put a shirt on."

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    .........you wont score many chics looking like that, what are your stats. i would set a goal like 5 years from now

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeBoyZ

bro if you just dont care then just EAT EAT EAT, and train like an animal, you should try to get as much protein as possible. PB sandwiches late at night work pretty good and if you really want to gain weight eat late at night b/c you can work it off in your sleep. good luck bro

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by χαίνω
    .........you wont score many chics looking like that, what are your stats. i would set a goal like 5 years from now
    i've been gone for like 5 days...

whitey kauai??:??

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    yup, i was in the AR witness protection program

Quote Originally Posted by χαίνω

WTF? Five years from now? Holy f***, I'll be old by then. But realisticly, okay. I doubt I can get to the size I wanna be THIS year or next year. But I'm hoping to gain at least 25lbs by the end of this year. But here are my stats anyway.

Sex: M
    Height: 6'0''
    Weight: 210lbs
    Body Fat: 15% (around, but not sure.)

Oh, and I've been working out naturally for almost 2 years.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    SOme people are going to harp on you about your age and i am inclined to say that you probably did start to early and run the risk of hurting yourself. however, i figure that you already know this and its not going to change anything but be careful when you are messing with a still maturing hormonal system.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    As far as your diet...

Well i understand what your saying and what you want. You dont mind having a little extra padding but you want to still be pretty flat and somewhat defined (am i right?)

ANyways, understand that if you try to get to big to fast you may end up putting on more fat than you want and when you look in the mirror you will hate it and then you will have to cut hardcore and possible lose the muscle that you worked so hard to gain. If i was you, i would still try to be relatively clean with my diet but allow a few extra calories in there. Maybe cheese on sandwiches, red meat over chicken, extra flax oil, whole eggs, etc. Just make sure that what you are eating helps get you to your goal and not just for pleasure. This is not an invitation to an all night pizza eating party every day over and over.

Thread Information