NEED2BEHUGE is offline Banned

no reaction to test

Anyone ever not have any reaction to test at all? And the test turned out to be real? Like no shrinkage, no sides, no weightgain, no nothing. Is there such a thing as someone who doesn't respond to injected testostrone?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NEED2BEHUGE
    Anyone ever not have any reaction to test at all? And the test turned out to be real? Like no shrinkage, no sides, no weightgain, no nothing. Is there such a thing as someone who doesn't respond to injected testostrone?
    Not everyone will responds to AS...... There's a lot to factor why AS isn't working.......... Like not taking in enough calories to grow, training.......... also not everyone will see the same sides of atrophy, acne.........

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if your nuts don't shrink at all, it can't be real. That's a basic feedback inhibition system that's essentially required for life.

I'm quite sure my diet and training is up to fine. I tried 3 different blends so far of test, 1 enanthate , 1 propinate, and 1 homemade propinate, and neither has worked.

I've gotten so sick of sticking myself that I just went and got some dbol . Hopefully it'll get here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    if your nuts don't shrink at all, it can't be real. That's a basic feedback inhibition system that's essentially required for life.
    This isn't true........ all will be shut down from use but not all will see shrinkage

Nothing shrinked and nothing's shut down. The little guy is a sparky as always.

How long have you been running the test?

The enanthate went for 8-9 weeks before I stopped.

The prop I ran for 3 weeks before I stopped, alternating between the 2 batches. I didn't continue because it wasn't doing anything for me.

Out of both cycles I gained nothing. literally.

Quote Originally Posted by NEED2BEHUGE
    The enanthate went for 8-9 weeks before I stopped.

The prop I ran for 3 weeks before I stopped, alternating between the 2 batches. I didn't continue because it wasn't doing anything for me.

Out of both cycles I gained nothing. literally.
    That sucks bro......... Like I said not everyone will react to AS........ I know you said it was real but are you 100% sure it was?

I'm pretty sure atleast one of the was real (the homemade batch). The other 2 came from reputable labs, one in the states and one in the Canada. They were both purchased from legit reps.. so it's not like I bought it off some scammer at the gym.

The more I think about it the more it pisses me off. I see all these people advancing past me, and I shelled out a ton of money for aux. drugs and AAS to see nothing happen

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    whats your stats? height and weight played a HUGE problem for me.... i'm 6'2" and anywhere between 280-330 in the year... I started out doing 350 mg a week... alirght results...... 2nd 3rd and 4th cycles all had 500 mg test... I kept 500 for 2nd 3rd becausei was dieting and using other gear...... 4th time i kept 500 and did a bulker with tren .. i figured i'd get the results i wanted from increased cals.... i got results but not the best..... right now i jumped up to 1000 mg a week and i think i found my sweet spot...

whats your stats and doses... you might need about 300-500 more mgs a week

I'm 6'1 just under 200lbs. The enanthate I did for 400mg/week. The propinate I did 1.5grams for the first week and then 150mg eod for the rest.

I also did increase cals, but only got a tad bit of fat from it

Thread Information