Tico Frank is offline Junior Member

I'm looking for ideas for a 2nd cycle.

Deleted
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: deleted

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Too low of doses.

What was your first cycle? What are your goals?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    wtf was your first cycle, test at that dose would probably only shut you down, also running deca as high as test could be risky for your little buddy

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sorry Tico,but I read several of your threads and I strongly feel you need to do more homework.You weren't ready your first go around and doesn't appear your ready for this one either.No flame here bro..I'm just calling it the way I see it.

Deleted
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tico Frank
    I ran deca200mg / dbol 10mg/ed cycle my first time around and put on 20lbs so I defenitly do alright on a lowdose cycle, plus I only weight a buck 80. So I don't need to be taking over 400mg of anything. I liked the results of my first cycle, I defenitly like DECA.
    500mg EW test E for 10 weeks

'nuff said.

Deleted
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Deleted

6'3 155!? You had a long way to go naturally before you ever used AS. Total placebo effect IMHO.

Even 6'3 180...EAT EAT EAT TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN!!

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    test/EQ is a good 2nd cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    6'3 155!? You had a long way to go naturally before you ever used AS. Total placebo effect IMHO.

Even 6'3 180...EAT EAT EAT TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN!!
    Once again somebody telling me how to live my life. I thought I asked for advice on a cycle not how you think I should live my life. THANKS TOO SMALL FOR THE INPUT. APPRECIATE IT

rjf190 is offline Associate Member
    what is IMO abbreviated for?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by χαίνω
    wtf was your first cycle, test at that dose would probably only shut you down, also running deca as high as test could be risky for your little buddy
    200mg of test cypionate (or enanthate ), is more than twice what your body produces naturally. So I won't "only shut [him] down." A person can certainly grow on a low dose cycle.

There are several people on this board who have gotten good results on low dose cycles.

Tico Frank,

BTW...How old are you?

If you were successful on low doses on your first cycle, then there's no need to rush into higher doses. 200mg of test per week is lower than the common/traditional doses, but it is not wrong to start with and stay with low doses as long as you're gowing to your satisfaction. The traditional cycle of deca and test usually looks like this:

Weeks 1-10
    300-400mg of test enanthate (or cypionate) per week
    300-400mg of deca per week
    Weeks 11-13
    Nothing
    Weeks 14-16
    Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)--usually clomid

If you're running deca and testosterone together, it is generally a good idea to run the testosterone dose a bit higher than the deca due to the fact that deca causes some men to experience softer erections or temporary impotence while using it--commonly referred to as "Deca Dick". Deca does not affect everyone the same way. Some who use deca never experieince deca dick.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-11-2004 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rjf190
    what is IMO abbreviated for?
    IMO = in my opinion.

rjf190,
    Take a look at the following thread for a list of commonly used abbreviations and their definitions:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...read.php?t=604

Deleted!
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Deleted

You're right bro I need to research it more, thats why i'm here asking questions. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? As for my first cycle I enjoyed it! I gained 20lbs and went from 6'3" 155lbs to 6'3" 180lbs so as for rushing into the first cycle YOU ARE RIGHT! BUT I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING! I went from unhappy with my body to loving the way I look, so just because my cycle wasn't for you doesnt mean it wasn't right for me!
    Never said your cycle was good or bad.I said you went into it unprepared and had all kind of problems.You have plenty of time to research while you still recover from your previous cycle.And if your not prepared to take critisism,then don't ask questions.The search button works well also.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    since you want one injection get some T400 test 400mg/ml and some deca
    300/300mg/ml 1 2cc shot a week will do ya thats not to high a dose and run it
    for at least 12 weeks

Deleted
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Deleted

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    200mg of test cypionate (or enanthate ), is more than twice what your body produces naturally. So I won't "only shut [him] down." A person can certainly grow on a low dose cycle.

There are several people on this board who have gotten good results on low dose cycles.

Tico Frank,

BTW...How old are you?

If you were successful on low doses on your first cycle, then there's no need to rush into higher doses. 200mg of test per week is lower than the common/traditional doses, but it is not wrong to start with and stay with low doses as long as you're gowing to your satisfaction. The traditional cycle of deca and test usually looks like this:

Weeks 1-10
    300-400mg of test enanthate (or cypionate) per week
    300-400mg of deca per week
    Weeks 11-13
    Nothing
    Weeks 14-16
    Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)--usually clomid

If you're running deca and testosterone together, it is generally a good idea to run the testosterone dose a bit higher than the deca due to the fact that deca causes some men to experience softer erections or temporary impotence while using it--commonly referred to as "Deca Dick". Deca does not affect everyone the same way. Some who use deca never experieince deca dick.

i totally agree with you bask8, i know you are an advocate of low doses, but as a general consensus i would rather run atleast 200mgs twice a week. also i know some guys too who are always on deca or EQ and they dont get shut down from it, but for myself id rather just stay safe and have test in the cycle so i wont have to worry about that pesky deca dick

Deleted

Thank god for people like bask8case. I am 24 6'3" 180lbs first cycle was 200mg deca and 10mg/ed diana I put on 20-25lbs(I fluctuate from 177-180 depending on the day) I am currently on methyl 1 test (week 2 of a 3week cycle)and feel it has helped me keep some of the weight. As for deca dick I had nothing but a woody during my whole first cycle!
    Then you're probably one of the lucky ones that don't have to worry about deca dick. But, be aware that this might change if you ever decide to increase the dose of deca above what you originally used or if you stack it with other things--always remember that changes in dose, eating habbits, lifting habbits, etcetera can have a good synergistic affect or a bad one (such as bringing out deca dick).

You seem to be using steroids in an unorthodox way. If it's working for you, then stick with what works and change what doesn't. Your experimentation might uncover new things that some of us don't know about yet. Who knows? But I do want to make sure you're aware of a few things:

1. The people on the board are here to help. Try your best to remain calm and not get into fights when someone baits you. You'll always come out looking like the better man, if you don't get into cat fights on here. We're all here to learn and to help others.

2. I don't recommend running deca and dbol again as a stack. If you had a good experience, then you should take that into account and make your own decisions. But be aware that Deca and Dbol are both known for putting on a lot of water weight--more water weight than lean muscle. You might consider leaning toward stacks with testosterone as a base. As you do more research, you might also find that running anti-estrogens (anti-e's) with your cycles will reduce bloating (water weight) and will help prevent gyno.

3. I would like to see you do more research on several topics, especially on the benefits/disadvantages of running cycles of long lasting esters (such as testosterone cypionate , enanthate , deca, EQ) for very short cycles. Some people swear by very short cycles--but these few are generally on the outskirts of the norm and accepted ways. Since the long lasting esters usually take 3-5 weeks to really start working their magic, it's a general rule of thumb to run cycles of long-lasting esters at 8-12 weeks. EQ, which hits the system in about 4-5 weeks is generally run for 10-12 weeks.

4. You're always welcome to ask questions in the open forum--ones of course that fall with in the rules, which are clearly posted. Generally, we don't like to help those who have not demonstrated that they've helped themselves first by taking time to read and to think through cycles. So when there are questions or cycles posted by people that seem to ignore the basics, some get their hackles up. Just be aware, that the same guys who will call you out on not doing your research will also be the one's who will bend over backward to help you, when you've shown you've done your homework.

You're always welcome to contact me if you don't understand something or run into problems. Just make sure you have done your research before you knock!
    Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-11-2004 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Then you're probably one of the lucky ones that don't have to worry about deca dick. But, be aware that this might change if you ever decide to increase the dose of deca above what you originally used or if you stack it with other things--always remember that changes in dose, eating habbits, lifting habbits, etcetera can have a good synergistic affect or a bad one (such as bringing out deca dick).

You seem to be using steroids in an unorthodox way. If it's working for you, then stick with what works and change what doesn't. Your experimentation might uncover new things that some of us don't know about yet. Who knows? But I do want to make sure you're aware of a few things:

1. The people on the board are here to help. Try your best to remain calm and not get into fights when someone baits you. You'll always come out looking like the better man, if you don't get into cat fights on here. We're all here to learn and to help others.

2. I don't recommend running deca and dbol again as a stack. If you had a good experience, then you should take that into account and make your own decisions. But be aware that Deca and Dbol are both known for putting on a lot of water weight--more water weight than lean muscle. You might consider leaning toward stacks with testosterone as a base. As you do more research, you might also find that running anti-estrogens (anti-e's) with your cycles will reduce bloating (water weight) and will help prevent gyno.

3. I would like to see you do more research on several topics, especially on the benefits/disadvantages of running cycles of long lasting esters (such as testosterone cypionate , enanthate , deca, EQ) for very short cycles. Some people swear by very short cycles--but these few are generally on the outskirts of the norm and accepted ways. Since the long lasting esters usually take 3-5 weeks to really start working their magic, it's a general rule of thumb to run cycles of long-lasting esters at 8-12 weeks. EQ, which hits the system in about 4-5 weeks is generally run for 10-12 weeks.

4. You're always welcome to ask questions in the open forum--ones of course that fall with in the rules, which are clearly posted. Generally, we don't like to help those who have not demonstrated that they've helped themselves first by taking time to read and to think through cycles. So when there are questions or cycles posted by people that seem to ignore the basics, some get their hackles up. Just be aware, that the same guys who will call you out on not doing your research will also be the one's who will bend over backward to help you, when you've shown you've done your homework.

You're always welcome to contact me if you don't understand something or run into problems. Just make sure you have done your research before you knock!
    Best of luck to you.
    Very nice post bro....I haven't the patience you do to type lengthy posts.

Deleted

Thread Information