Thread: Blood In Cum

speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Blood In Cum

After reading about the thread on blood in ****, I wanted to make sure that this was not a big deal. A few years back even before AAS I cumed and there was blood with in the cum. Does any one have any ideas on what that could of been I was like 16. I figured I just got hit in the balls hard or something. Thanks Bros.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    could be a kidney stone...when i had a stone i was pissing blood, so i guess there could be blood in your cum too.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    could be a kidney stone...when i had a stone i was pissing blood, so i guess there could be blood in your cum too.
    trust me man you would knowif you had a stone. you could feel that **** movin across you kidneys. i've had one it it F****in hurts. if you didn't feel like you were havin one then it could be an STD. not tryin to scare you but you might wanna get that **** checked out

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i was a bit older, but also had that problem for a short period of time a few times. I never got it checked out but every time i would cum less and less blood was in my semen until it all dissapeared. I even forgot about all that until u brought this up. To this day i don't know what might of caused it...

Act of God is offline Member
    oh man, that happened to me once. We were goin at it all night and she was like "do it on me" or whatever....so I let loose, and it was ALL blood. I'm talking crimson red all over her.

I went into complete shock mode, I almost passed out. I thought I was dying or somethin...went to the doctor the next day and he was like "eh, it happens".

As reassuring as that was, I didn't drop a load for like a month after that!

Musa is offline Associate Member

hi

Same think with me ,when i was 16 i had some blood, now i am 23 ,it happend two or three times and never again,but it would be a good idea to check with the doctor....good luck

beefydragon is offline Member
    Sometimes when you work your equipment too hard and shoots a big load, you may have ruptured a vein in your prostate... Therefore you will see some blood in your cum... It's no big deal... Trust me, as much as I've been getting some, it happens about once every 3 months...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, that just has never happened to me and I have been in some serious marathon sex in my days. I dont know what I'd do if I ejaculated blood. That sounds way to serious to take lightly.

Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    bloody semen "usually" equals prostatitis (inflamation/infection of the prostate)

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    I don't know bro, but if it was me I'd go get it checked out.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    After reading about the thread on blood in ****, I wanted to make sure that this was not a big deal. A few years back even before AAS I cumed and there was blood with in the cum. Does any one have any ideas on what that could of been I was like 16. I figured I just got hit in the balls hard or something. Thanks Bros.

maybe u should talk to a doc...even if it was a while back...

Hmmm, well, my story doesn't match any of yours.... I wish it did.
    About ten years ago, my Daughters Uncle (my kids-Mom's-sister's-Husband) had this happen, (blood in semen /urine) he did nothing, and it went away.
    Four years later, it happened again, too much too ignore, so he went to the Doctor who gave him some antibiotics.....it went away, he blew it off.
    3 years after that - Same thing.
    6 weeks ago, after keeping silent about it, he finally had to go in after not having a proper bowell movement in nearly a month, and not being able to take the pain any longer.
    To shorten the story, it's Cancer of the Prostate...well, that's how it started, it's spread everywhere now.
    I took my daughter over to their house yesterday so she could see him.
    He decided to come home, because he doesn't want to die in a Hospital.
    They won't even put a time on how long he has, it's happening that quick.
    A month ago I was helping him carry in a couch, yesterday he fell and broke his nose cuz his legs just give out from under him.
    So what you have may be "nothing"....or it may be "something"....I'd go to the Doc.
    TSW

Well I'm kind of SOL because I live at home. How could I tell my mom I was Beating off and there was blood in my nut..now thats awkward. The last post doesn't really make me feel to happy..I really hope it was just some weird anamoile..Thanks Bros.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Well I'm kind of SOL because I live at home. How could I tell my mom I was Beating off and there was blood in my nut..now thats awkward. The last post doesn't really make me feel to happy..I really hope it was just some weird anamoile..Thanks Bros.

bro how old are you? get in the car and goto the doctor yourself.....

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

This is good info!!

Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    oh man, that happened to me once. We were goin at it all night and she was like "do it on me" or whatever....so I let loose, and it was ALL blood. I'm talking crimson red all over her.

I went into complete shock mode, I almost passed out. I thought I was dying or somethin...went to the doctor the next day and he was like "eh, it happens".

I had the same thing happen to me and it was from ruff sex. So, the Doc asked if I had been hit in the ballz and I said no but I got them sqeezed in between me and my wife the other night when we were going at it. It was no big deal. As long as your not pissing blood you are fine Bro. Peace

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i went at it for 9 hours straight once..... after that i went to go piss and FUHGEDABOUDIT...... hurt like hell to piss. No blood or anything..... just stung like a b*tch. After that i went to sleep.... and when i woke up - i walked into the bathroom and was terrified to go..... had to sit there and kinda pinch/hold back so it all didn't rush out and kill me..... after i found out it didn't sting i let her rip and all was ok.

No problems since.....

*edit* when i say 9hrs straight..... i mean i went quite a few times lol..... not just once

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to a Doc Bro - seventhwarrior's story is so indicative of what might happen - better to be safe than sorry - I had a 28 year old patient with same symptoms at my practice about 1-2 years ago and it turned out to be CA of the prostate. He got help early and recovered just fine . Don't ignore this Bro

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God

I have heard of heard of a few guys shot pinkish cum...but **** bro...I would have called 911 if that was me! I would have been so scared!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Carlson
    bloody semen "usually" equals prostatitis (inflamation/infection of the prostate)
    I had an infection after surgery...really bad one too. It felt like I was sitting on a racquetball. I never once had any discolouration.

Haha! My Dr recommened that I kept my prostate clean by cumming at least 1-2 times per day. Easiest Dr's order to follow.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I had an infection after surgery...really bad one too. It felt like I was sitting on a racquetball. I never once had any discolouration.

Haha! My Dr recommened that I kept my prostate clean by cumming at least 1-2 times per day. Easiest Dr's order to follow.
    HAHAHAHAHA

Well I'm kind of SOL because I live at home. How could I tell my mom I was Beating off and there was blood in my nut..
    And you think your mom doesn't know you're beating off daily? Come on bro... We may not be in our teens or early twenties anymore but we "oldies" were kids once too you know... you didn't invent anything.

Blood in semen is not normal... I'd have it checked out by a doctor. It's probably nothing, but why would anyone want to take the chance?

Also I do hope your doctor taught you testicular self-exam when you were a young teen... it's important.

Red

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Man thats scary, I would for sure get it checked out.

barbarian is offline Banned
    ouch man i hope that dont ever hapen to me.. (gets on knees and prays)

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    God**mn!

My hat off to you brother. . . I've run my equipment like a Maybach 12 Cylinder engine retreating from the russians. Likewise I've shot some pretty impressive loads. But I have NEVER ruptured a vein in my prostate.

It ****in begs the question: Was it that much better?

MrM

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Sometimes when you work your equipment too hard and shoots a big load, you may have ruptured a vein in your prostate... Therefore you will see some blood in your cum... It's no big deal... Trust me, as much as I've been getting some, it happens about once every 3 months...
    Last edited by mrmanners; 04-11-2004 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    And you think your mom doesn't know you're beating off daily? Come on bro... We may not be in our teens or early twenties anymore but we "oldies" were kids once too you know... you didn't invent anything.

Blood in semen is not normal... I'd have it checked out by a doctor. It's probably nothing, but why would anyone want to take the chance?

Also I do hope your doctor taught you testicular self-exam when you were a young teen... it's important.

Red
    Feel around your balls for anything that doesn't feel like two balls? If theres lumps your not in good shape thats what my exam is..

Thread Information