Thread: nolva

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

nolva

i just started my cycle 1 week ago im also taking nolva 10mg daily i seem to have really slimmed down i guess nolva reduces water also i heard it has but not sure i can really see my abs now its only been 1 week wow im super test 250 weeks 1-8 and winni 50ed weeks4-10 nolva weeks 1-13 1omg and 20mg for pct also clomid weeks 11 -13
    am i right about the nolva and do you think i need any hcg with this cycle i know its a short one but i wanna make sure

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i run hcg with every cycle,but i think u can get by(u running a short cycle). im not sure if nolva at 10mg ed would "really slim" you down though....

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    slimd down in 1 week?? nolv does'nt help me against bloat, l-dex does

i have heard it reduces water retention

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    it definately reduces water bloat, that is why we use if when bp gets too high. But don't think it is the cause of your results bro

what? kevan could write in english bro

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    it definately reduces water bloat, that is why we use if when bp gets too high. But don't think it is the cause of your results bro
    Wrong! You are looking at that all wrong. Nolva is not being taken to keep the bloat down. It is ment as an estrogen receptor blocker. The antiestrogen nolvadex works against this by blocking the es-trogen receptors of the effected body tissue, inhibiting a bonding of estrogens and receptor. If you are taking nolvadex to keep the bloat down you are just masking the problem. Understand that Nolvadex does not prevent the aromatization but only acts as an estrogen antagonist. It does not prevent testosterone and other steroids from converting into estrogens but only fights with them in a battle for the estrogen receptors. Although Nolvadex does fight against bloat and has been known for muslce hardness throughout and post cycle, I would suggest something more on the lines of Idex for the " Bloat"
    It just seemed that you were looking in the wrong direction when you made that statement. Maybe im telling you something you already know....? my .02

thanks jdigs im taking nolva as an anti-e to fight gyno but i have also heard that it sheds water i am noticing it in my own body i just was not sure

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    nolv blocks estrogen....a side effect of high estrogen levels is water retention...so yes nolv can help keep the water off of you....the ideal water blocker is 10mg nolv + .25ml l-dex ed throughout cycle

Thread Information