Thread: Test E/EQ/Fina?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Test E/EQ/Fina?

ok so most of you know my next cycle -

13 weeks of Test E @ 600mg's/wk
    12 weeks of EQ at 500mg's/week

I had thought about adding dbols or anadrol tot he beginning but im now leaning away from that. Plus i can't get ahold of dbols now anyways - just a-bomb.

Now im thinking about adding in some Fina. I have 1 bottle at home..... enough to run 75mg's for 5 weeks..... and im makin some in a few days..... so i should ahve enough to run it for 10 weeks.... at 75mg's ED

Question is..... will the Fina be fine with the test and EQ together? Im not running a cuttin cycle this summer - and i understand while bulking your not going to get all cut.... but im looking for as much help as i can get.

Also..... should i add the fina at week 2 and do 10 weeks of it.... or should i add it around week 4 and do 8 weeks of it?

thanks!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Yes, you can definitely add fina to your cycle. I'm doing a 17 weeks test e/16 week Eq/10 week Fina/5 week Dbol kickstart cycle...adding the fina during week 6. They work great together.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    Yes, you can definitely add fina to your cycle. I'm doing a 17 weeks test e/16 week Eq/10 week Fina/5 week Dbol kickstart cycle...adding the fina during week 6. They work great together.

awesome thanks.....

Around when do you think i should add my fina? and for how long?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    For some reason people tend to take fina for only 6 weeks. Personally I think that is a waste. I would try to stretch out the fina to 8-10 weeks, 75 mg/ed

AmateurBuilder is offline New Member
    They limit use do to its high liver toxicity. You can use it longer, but at the risk of health complications. Your call...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    id run it straight up from week 1-10... that way you run the test about 3 weeks longer, since its one of the hardest AS to recover from

Thread Information