Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

liquid L-dex/nolva/clomid

Alright so i have the liquid form of all 3 of these..... im just a little worried that it's not going to be as effective as the pill forms.....

So you take the dosage that you need..... and drop it under your tongue? or on ur tongue? or what? I jsut have a ahrd time believing that the little bit of fluid you put in your mouth absorbs and is enough tos top estrogen from binding to your receptors.....

someone please re-assure me!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    liquid is just as good as pills, no diff...

hybrid is offline Member
    I have used the liquid stuff and I guess it worked. I am just going on the fact that I was happy with my results from the cycle. But I am like you, I have a hard time believing that it is the same as taking a pill.

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    I have used the liquid stuff and I guess it worked. I am just going on the fact that I was happy with my results from the cycle. But I am like you, I have a hard time believing that it is the same as taking a pill.

any signs of gyno at all?

I just don't wanna take 600mg's test and 500mg's of EQ and 75mg's ED of Fina only to find out the liquid versions aren't working..... and then gets tuck with nasty gyno.....

LOL i swear i'll drink the bottle of nolvadex !

So where is this administered int he mouth..... on tongue? underneath it? Do you let it sit there till it absorbs ro do you swallow it?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    What happens when you take a pill? It dissolves in your stomach and makes its way into your bloodstream. Just think of the liquid version as already being dissolved. They are the same compound, so trust me, there is no difference. A pill is just a solid form. Would you ask this same question if you were talking about water. I'm sure you would agree that there is no difference between drinking a glass of water or sucking on an ice cube. You are getting the same compound, it is just that one is a solid, while the other is a liquid.

yeah i guess.... you definately put it more into perspective for me....... i thnk im just nervous about gyno.....

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    well if your REALLY nervous... you could just inject it... (btw jk)

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just make sure that you are measuring how much you are getting I got some liquid
    nolva and was using 1 dropper full a day thinking it was 20 mg and I pinned up the
    amount one time and it was less than 10 mg

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and the liquid stuff has always been effective for me but I do feel more comfortable
    with bottles or blister tabs

Thread Information