CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member

Question Injecting and Syringe Size???

Just curious as too what you guys think the best spot to inject is....I'm currently running Test in my butt but I want to shoot in my shoulder, its much easier and quicker for me. Is that okay or is there more pain in the shoulder? Also, do you have to use a different size syringe for your shoulder...currently I'm using a 22g/1.5" syringe....can I do a smaller guage? Thanks guys!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bro - i think test goes through a 25g - it's just about how long your willing to take to inject. test will pass through a 22 much easier..... but the pain of a 25 is less than the 22 - you'll just be there a few more seconds getting the test to go through the needle.

I've never shot anyhting in my shoulder...... but when i move away from my glutes - i think im going to hit the quads...... seems HELLA easier than any other place i can think of..... and u might want 1" needle for the delts..... but im nto 100% sure about that

test is best is offline Associate Member
    bro use a 25 gauge 1 inch for delts just make sure to run the syringe under hot water
    before you change needles and its a piece of cake

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CCI
    Just curious as too what you guys think the best spot to inject is....I'm currently running Test in my butt but I want to shoot in my shoulder, its much easier and quicker for me. Is that okay or is there more pain in the shoulder? Also, do you have to use a different size syringe for your shoulder...currently I'm using a 22g/1.5" syringe....can I do a smaller guage? Thanks guys!

ouch bro,big needle..

hybrid is offline Member
    To avoid building up scar tissue it is best to rotate between at least 6 sites. Left glute, right glute, left quad, right quad, left delt, right delt.
    I like to use the 25 gauge pins. 1" in delts, 1.5" for quads and glutes. Have to warm the gear up under hot water first.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    I have gone as low as a 29 gauge 1/2" for my shoulders. Believe it or not, test will pass through it...just takes time. I currently use a 27 gauge 1/2" for my delts, bi's and tri's with no problem...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i know the 25g in the glutes is cake..... don't even really feel it..... im ALMOST thinkin about doing a 27g in the delts...... and 1/2" is fine? i thought it atleast had to be an inch

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Thanks....I didn't know I could use a smaller gauge. My friend told me to use a 22 so it wouldn't get plugged up. It's been fine with me so far....just sometimes I break a sweat when I'm putting it in...lol! Thanks!

Mullhar is offline Junior Member

Depends...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    i know the 25g in the glutes is cake..... don't even really feel it..... im ALMOST thinkin about doing a 27g in the delts...... and 1/2" is fine? i thought it atleast had to be an inch
    Hey man, it mainly depends on how much fat you have...if you are lean 1/2" is no problem, the muscle is right there. If you have a little fat on you, 1" is probably better.

Swellin Guest
    I have tried some 5/8" pins in the delts, pecs, and tris....I always have some gear run out with shorter pinz. It is best to get the oil down deep into the muscle tissue. the deeper you go, the less runoff you have. I spot inject everywhere with a 25g 1" pin...I never hit glutes, but I have some 23g 1.5" pinz for that...just in case. I have been doing some research on this, and I am considering using a 1.5" pin for delts bis tris and traps. I will stick to a 1" for pecs...and maybe traps..still undecided.

Thread Information