Thread: EQ anxiety

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Question EQ anxiety

I have been on EQ 400-450 mg weekly for 3 or 4 weeks now along with Prop and never had any problems until Th afternoon and than last night. Started getting anxious for no reason at all and I just couldn't figure out what was going on until I remembered people here on the forum talking about the possibility becoming anxious due to the EQ. I am not going on antidepressant to stay on EQ but I kind of hate to just drop it but unless someone can give me some advice that will work for me I will have no choice... Happy Easter.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 04-11-2004 at 12:26 PM.

Bump anyone?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i feel good on eq

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    When you say anxious what do you mean? Describe what you are feeling. I personally have never experienced this with EQ but I am not saying that you can't have this.

Eq

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    When you say anxious what do you mean? Describe what you are feeling. I personally have never experienced this with EQ but I am not saying that you can't have this.
    Define anxious? Well you feel anxious- kind of like, you feel something isn't right but you don't know what it is or why you feel this uneasiness.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Define anxious? Well you feel anxious- kind of like, you feel something isn't right but you don't know what it is or why you feel this uneasiness.
    I asked this because many people experience anxiousness on different levels. And these are caused from different things. Have you ever done a cycle before this one? Have you ever felt this way in the past?

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    I had to up my dose of Xanax when I was on EQ. All gear can increase anxiety though. I hear Fina is rough and thats what I'm about to start. Try lowering your test a little. Maybe go Enanthate rather than prop.

Ok, lol, this is not a psych evaluation. This is an actually uneasy feeling. Kind of like in the pit of your stomach. I have done previous cycles and no I don't usualy have this feeling and I am certain it is from the EQ that is why I am hoping someone who has had similar experiences can relate and make some suggestions or at least empathize with my situation and share their own experiences.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree that anxiety def goes up when on a cycle for some reason (for me anyways).

???

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    i agree that anxiety def goes up when on a cycle for some reason (for me anyways).
    Hey Bro, is that with whatever gear you are on or is that when you have EQ in the mix?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I always use xanax for anxiety and I believe any anabolics cause anxiety especially
    cutters,to me EQ is nothing like tren ,winni as far as anxiety but it still is there
    I dont recommend xanax though because you can get to use to being cool

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, im the one who made a similar post....eq can and will cause a chemical imbalance that will in time( meaning when it kicks in ) activate this anxious feeling. I did eq 3 times and everytime around wk 4-5 BAM i cant go anywhere in public without freaking out.

Best thing to do is to avoid using it or can on some paxil.

Its a good drug but not one that i would use because of these circumstances

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Is someone gonna stand up for EQ?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sore24/7
    Is someone gonna stand up for EQ?
    I'll stand up for you advatar, and salute.

gripex is offline Junior Member
    I have a huge anxiety problem, although for the most part i have learned to keep it in check. Im 4 and a half weeks in on 500 prop, 500 enth and 400 EQ a week. The last 3 days i have been feeling totaly anxious, im guessing its the EQ? i have paxil on hand but i have been off that for over a year and dont really want to start it again. B complex vitamin helps a bit, any other sugestions? Some guys it happens to, some it doesnt. All depends.

i can relate to the anxiety issue. i'm pretty sure it goes for people who are naturally nervous and/or anxious. i did fine with d-bol, test cyp, deca but this time i tried anadrol , test cyp, eq, and fina and my anxiety went through the roof around week 4. it got so bad i had to avoid social situations b/c i was constantly on edge and nervous. anyone with any anxiety issues should stay away from eq in my opinion. it's def. for real. the size and vascularity is great but i can't wait to start pct and eventually when i cycle back i'll leave eq out and replace with primo.

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    I am getting ready to start EQ and never new about this problem...

hope im ok

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    unless you have previously experienced anxiety or nervousness you should be ok.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a big fan of EQ myself - this being one of the reasons

Excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    i think its a good thing that you do realize that your anxiety is being caused by the eq, even though it is present nontheless. i think as long as you can control it, and remain cognizant that the eq is simply causing a chemical imbalance in your body, youll be ok. that said, if you cant handle it, then drop it.

Dflood
    Excellent advice! Sometimes just knowing the cause of the anxiety is enough to get you over the problem or at least be able to deal with it better. And if it does become too bad than simply stop the EQ. Great thread thanks bros

Thread Information