white hatter is offline New Member

antiestrogen and me.. expert advice

question. if you start running nolvadex anytime in your cycle should you continue to use it for the rest?

my cycle
    prop 1-12 50MGS ED
    tren 3-11 50MGS ED
    also clen with this stack 2on/2off
    pct

could i run ldex and nolvadex say from wks 2-4, and then continue my stack with only ldex? also i can get ldex and arimidex , i know they are both the same thing but i've heard that ldex is stronger and doesn't supress IGF-1 receptors. whys that a good thing?

if you could choose would you run ldex alone or nolva 10mgs ED, with .5mg arimdex ED? sorry if this question is confusing.. appreciate your help

also, please only experienced advice

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

White hater???

If I had only one choice I would run Nolvadex but you would probably be better off running both arimidex and nolvadex. Why not up your prop to 75mg ED so you are above the fina dose and getting more test per week? And what is up with your name...White hatter????

Quote Originally Posted by white hatter
    question. if you start running nolvadex anytime in your cycle should you continue to use it for the rest?

my cycle
    prop 1-12 50MGS ED
    tren 3-11 50MGS ED
    also clen with this stack 2on/2off
    pct

could i run ldex and nolvadex say from wks 2-4, and then continue my stack with only ldex? also i can get ldex and arimidex, i know they are both the same thing but i've heard that ldex is stronger and doesn't supress IGF-1 receptors. whys that a good thing?

if you could choose would you run ldex alone or nolva 10mgs ED, with .5mg arimdex ED? sorry if this question is confusing.. appreciate your help

haha white hatter, like a cowboy hat bro.. can you comment on the supression IGF-1 receptors? i might bump the test but i'm not sure yet.

cause what i'd originally planned to do was run prop 75mgs with 10mgs nolvadex ED, and .50 arimdex ED , but someone told me to drop my test down and get ldex as an option, i think we all know why
    Last edited by white hatter; 04-11-2004 at 02:10 PM.

bump

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I would do Ndex all the way through the cycle. I only use Adex when I notice bloating.

I also agree with mark...up your test doses. At 50mg ED...you're only doing 350mg per week...a waste in my opinion. Try 75 mg ED for 2 reasons...test will be higher than tren so your dick will still work...and secondly 350 isn't enough of test...525 per week (75 ED) is fine.

haha white hatter, like a cowboy hat bro.. can you comment on the supression IGF-1 receptors? i might bump the test but i'm not sure yet.
    Nolva has been shown to reduce hepatic IGF-1, but it has also been shown to raise or not affect IGF-1 levels also. Adex has also been shown to raise hepatic IGF-1, whereas other studies have not shown this.
    Nolva and Ldex complement eachother and are not the "same thing".

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I would do Ndex all the way through the cycle. I only use Adex when I notice bloating.

I also agree with mark...up your test doses. At 50mg ED...you're only doing 350mg per week...a waste in my opinion. Try 75 mg ED for 2 reasons...test will be higher than tren so your dick will still work...and secondly 350 isn't enough of test...525 per week (75 ED) is fine.
    sweet sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Nolva has been shown to reduce hepatic IGF-1, but it has also been shown to raise or not affect IGF-1 levels also.
    Adex has also been shown to raise hepatic IGF-1, whereas other studies have not shown this.

einstein can you elaborate a little further on this?? whats this mean?

einstein can you elaborate a little further on this?? whats this mean?
    I'm not sure what you're asking. I guess it's inconclusive as to nolva's effects on IGF-1 at best. Nolva certainly has benefits to us as a SERM for both preventing adverse estrogenic effects as well as promoting positive estrogenic effects

Thread Information