eric2484 is offline Banned

need advice about fina/ prop

i need some advice? i have just started running my fina .. and i have 4 bottles of prop at 100mg per ml.. i am runningmy fina for 8 weeks at 75 mg ed.. i guess i can do one of two things.. run the prop 75 mg ed with the fina . or i could wait til the last 40 days of my fina cycle and run 100mg ? what do u think...?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    start the prop now!! Run the fina at 75mg ED along with the prop at 75mg ED. Id also run the prop a couple weeks past the fina, then start pct 3 days after last test injection.

No way...Well, wait, what are you running (Test) now??
    I was going to say "no way"..wait, continue running your long ester test, then run the Prop @ 100mg, you'll have plenty of time to drop all the long ester traits such as Water and so on.
    BUT, if you're just running Fina alone, then I'm with Consistency.
    Actually, the more I think about it, if you need to ask, (no flame, I'm just sayin') you more than likely don't need 700mg per week.
    Consistency is also correct in telling you to run the Prop past the Fina...Fina is a hard slammer in the shutdown dept.
    TSW

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think you have enough prop to run 10 weeks @ 75mg ED (2 weeks past fina)....assuming the prop is in 10ml vials.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I don't think you have enough prop to run 10 weeks @ 75mg ED (2 weeks past fina)....assuming the prop is in 10ml vials.
    Yeah, let's just make this easier and tell you to get more Prop, it's cheap.
    TSW

eric2484 is offline Banned
    well first i cant get any more prop .. so its ethier wait til the last 40 days and run 100mg a day .. or start soon and do the 75 mg.. i guess my question is .. will 75 mg of test ed actually help my gains ... or should i not cheat my self and wait to run 100mg .. putting all shutdown prob aside!! what do u think would be better for my gains... ?????

Thread Information