TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

Exclamation QV Test and Eq???

Hi I am About to purchase some Qv test and Eq and I was wondering if you guys think its good gear

the price Eq-10ml 250$ Test 10ml 180$ all in Canadian Funds

Mullhar is offline Junior Member

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    Hi I am About to purchase some Qv test and Eq and I was wondering if you guys think its good gear

QV is good but you are getting ROBBED! What kind of test is it too?? If it is prop you are getting screwed even worse...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    both the qv products ive used and never had problems with but those prices do seem steep

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    whats that in US dollars?

en1222 is offline Member
    Beware of QV test Prop and Enan 50ml bottle. The are painful for the first few shots. Very High BA content

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I have a bottle of QV Enantat 50mL bottle... it's painful??? why is it any more painful in a 50mL as opposed to a 10mL... or were you not saying that? anyways how painful? I'm gonna do it anyways but I was just wondering... my first cycle and I'm going to be sticking myself like CRAZY...

Mullhar is offline Junior Member

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I have a bottle of QV Enantat 50mL bottle... it's painful??? why is it any more painful in a 50mL as opposed to a 10mL... or were you not saying that? anyways how painful? I'm gonna do it anyways but I was just wondering... my first cycle and I'm going to be sticking myself like CRAZY...
    Hey, the enan isn't as painful as the prop, and IMO the prop isn't too painful either. There are tons of people on here crying about the prop pain and yah it is kind of sore but definitely worth it. I have never had an injection get sore enough to make me think about not doing it again. Also, the 50ml bottle could not be more painful than a 10ml bottle, it is the same stuff. And if you are shooting just enanthate , you should not be sticking yourself like CRAZY, probably twice a week or at the most every 3 days.

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullhar
    Hey, the enan isn't as painful as the prop, and IMO the prop isn't too painful either. There are tons of people on here crying about the prop pain and yah it is kind of sore but definitely worth it. I have never had an injection get sore enough to make me think about not doing it again. Also, the 50ml bottle could not be more painful than a 10ml bottle, it is the same stuff. And if you are shooting just enanthate, you should not be sticking yourself like CRAZY, probably twice a week or at the most every 3 days.

Hey Bro, I did both and they were painful for me. Everyone is different!!

And i heard that the 50ml is more painful...but i have only done the 50ml bottle... Those posts were around last year...

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Pain, or no pain...those prices are ridiculously high.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Pain, or no pain...those prices are ridiculously high.

i agree!!! way too high bro, but if its a good source, and its all yo have, if you can afford it, then go for it. Beggers cant be choosers!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Look for another source bro. Surely you can find someone that has better prices than that. Sounds like the guy is trying to take advantage of you. Those prices are a 1000% mark-up.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    did your source give you a tube of aqualube with your gear? because he screwed you in the ass with those prices. they're about 5 times what you should've paid.

mman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH

That's literally about 10 times what I pay but I live in AZ so I guess I'm lucky. If I were you I'd look for another source, you could get scammed twice have the 3rd time be the charm and still save money.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    those prices are on. Hes payin about a little more ie: 110$ american compared to 220$ canadien thats about 150$ american. So its overpriced by about 40$ also its smuggled all the way to canada from mexico , its worth the extra 40$

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not too sure of the canadian/american dollar conversion, but I agree with the consensus here and say skip those high ass prices and find another source.

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    Being from Canada, I would suggest you look at the underground Labs...there are some great labs and you'd pay much less:

ie: 10ml Enth 200mg/ml $65
    20ml EQ 200mg/ml $180

Thread Information