barbarian is offline Banned

who here has exp with clen and beta blockers

hey im on some superclen right now but its to damm $ to keep taking it after it runs out and im gona switch to a cheaper brand without ketofin in it and want to know a good way to cycle it with beta blockers and for how long. I have tons of beta blockers the one for high BP. any help is apreaciated

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro exactly which Beta Blockers do you plan to use ?

what i have is atenolol 50mgs is this the right kind or am i gona have to get a diff kind

No that should work - we hold the med for pulse less than 60 - not that using the clen would give you a low pulse - but take your pulse before you dose Bro - wouldn't want things to slow down too much !

i have high BP anyways so i dont think it will hurt.. ill take my BP and pulse often to keep in line so i dont hurt myself.. OH and what is a good dose to use for the beta blockers ect ect

50mg ED for atenolol - no more

good good thx man you been a big help, theres one more thing thats got me wondering, i know ketofin makes the clen be able to be taken longer by down regulateing beta recepters.. so how does the bta blocker work does it just block the recepter site all together and for how long. i mean can you just keep takein the clen for as long as you want as long as you take the beta blockers?

Actually the ketofin upregulates the receptors that clen down regulates ( A-2 sites )
    Beta blockers use Beta sites and they lodge in the receptor sites until they chemically break down. Clen needs to be cycled. Different schools of thought on this. I am old school and 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off is what I do. You can do this cycle 3 times. If you have the ketofin - the usual is 4 weeks on but I only go 3 on / 3 off - once again three times max - then at least 8 weeks off - give your body a break from it. For me clen isn't as effective as it once was and I usually only do it in PCT or as part of a cutting cycle - hope this helps Bro

thx man, and yea i got mixed up on the down and up regulating i knew one done one or the other lol...

swole256 is offline Junior Member
    on clen right now just regular clen do i need to get some beta blockers and what is the dosage on super clen

thanks swole256

Thread Information