Cutting calories when adding winny

This is a question for anyone who is great with dieting. I am entering week 9 of my current cycle which is...
    1-4 40mg dbol ed
    1-11 500mg omna ew
    1-10 400 deca ew
    8-13 50mg winny ed
    14-16 pct
    20 mg nolva throughout
    clen weeks 6,7,10,11,14,15

i reached a peak on the cycle at 195, gaining 25 pounds. I was consuming 4500 calories a day to do this. Now that I am adding the winny I would like to harden alittle. What would be a reasonable reduction in calories if i will be adding 4 45min morning cardio sessions a week and still maintain the muscle I have gained? Calories will ofcourse be raised for pct. Thanks for any help.

bump

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    How lean do you wanna get? Have you been doing cardio all along or are you just adding it in now? What does your current diet look like?

I just want to burn alittle bit of fat while preserving most if not all muscle gained. I have not been doing cardio all along, I just plan on adding it with the winstrol . My diet has been about 4500 cals in a 40/40/20 ratio of p/c/f. thanks for the help

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I would start off by not changing your diet at all. Just implamenting cardio itself will start you off. If you wanted to adjust the diet a bit. You can start off with something simple like dropping off 300-500 cals. And then stay like this for a few weeks and then re-evaluate yourself then.

thanks

Thread Information