Thread: Deca Dick

sean224 is offline Junior Member

Deca Dick

I am just trying to get more info on deca dick. What I don't understand is, can this be permanent or does it go away when your test leval returns to normal at the end of your cycle. Can you do permanet damage to your labido using it or mixing it with other things like tren .

Deca Dick shoudl eventually go away when your test levels go back to normal. But this is really irrelevant because you should be running test as the base for any cycle. If you use deca or tren just make sure the amount of test you are taking is enough to keep your libido up and you knob working.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca dick is usually a temporary condition that lasts until your natural testosterone levels have returned to normal. However, if you run deca for a long time or with other very suppressive AS, you could cause long-term damage. As far as I know, long-term damage is rare--usually in cases of people using steroids too young. There are several cases of people's HPTA being suppressed for a long time after the cycle. Steroids affect everyone differently. The only way you'll know what will happen to you is by using steroids at your own risk.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-11-2004 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks. I'm running sust at 500mg weekly and HCG twice a week. I was just looking to know if there was the possibility of permanent damage.

Using HCG presents a possiblity of permanent damage. You can ruin your thyroid function permanently if you use it incorrectly.

Could you give me some info please on how to prevent this from happening. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sean224
    Could you give me some info please on how to prevent this from happening. Thanks
    Frankly and bluntly: the way you'd prevent it is either by using HCG correctly or by not using it at all.

There are tons of posts on how to use HCG correctly. I suggest that you use the search function using "HCG" as a search phrase.

Swellin Guest
    You mentioned combining deca and tren ...that would be a very good opportunity to experience deca dick first hand. Both of those compounds are known to shut you down very hard.

I am actually running fina with deca but I was told that using HCG at 500iu every two days would prevent me being being shut down and getting a lazy dick. Now I'm told I'm doing it wrong. Should it be 500iu every two days or four days?

barbarian is offline Banned
    dude i hope your single

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    dude i hope your single
    Don't you mean "single and don't care?"

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea your hands gona be mad at you bro.. lol but hey for some they LOVE deca and fina dick cause it liberates them from there overbareing apelike manhood and sex charged thoughts....... LOL poor bastards..... i started fina before my test fully kicked and i could look at my gfs pus and NOTHIN man i mean NOTHIN hapend and i was almost brought to TEARS!!!!! dude i DONT EVER WANT THAT TO HAPEN EVER AGAIN! thank god my test kicked in a week ago........ BOING!!!!! SROING!!!!!!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Don't you mean "single and don't care?"
    LMAO

Thread Information