1luv is offline Associate Member

HELP...miscalculation in cycle...need to salvage

bros...my original plan was to run test cyp 400 mg per week for 10 weeks...then i was told inject every 3 days...so i did...and 2day on day 25 i ran out of my first bottle...which means thats half my cycle in 25 days...now this means since i inject every 3 days my cycle will b over in 50 days or 7 WEEKS!!! what should i do...get another bottle and run it out...how long can i run test cyp and it still b safe? what should i do bros

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how many mg's were you actually running a week?

its hard to say...i shot 200 mg or 1 cc every 3 days...

Swellin Guest
    Get more test and finish it out that way.

didn't the thought of 200mg's x 3 shots per week = 600mg's per week cross your mind?

ok so this isn't an answer to your problem...... all i can say is - get another bottle of cyp if possible. you can run 600mg's for 10 weeks..... 12 weeks...... 14 weeks..... it's up to you. If you can't get another bottle..... maybe you can lower the dosage - but lets wait and see what someone else has to say about lowering the dosage.....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep, get more cyp and run it out as is. Dont switch around your test and dont spike your levels. You're doing ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Get more test and finish it out that way.

3 shots per week...its not tho...once every 3 days....monday then thursday then sunday.......but then the next week only got 2 (wednesday and saturday)...it varied...so im not getting 600 mg a week all the time...

Swellin Guest
    The dosage at 200mg E3D is 467mg per week. You are good to go with that dose. get more test and keep it right there.

ah ok - i gotcha

get more cyp brutha!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont worry about how many shots per week you do. You are keeping the administration consistant as well as your plasma levels by injecting E3D which in my opinion is more beneficial than injections every monday and thursday because that way it is a 3day-4day split and that will cause a spike. You're doing fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1luv
    3 shots per week...its not tho...once every 3 days....monday then thursday then sunday.......but then the next week only got 2 (wednesday and saturday)...it varied...so im not getting 600 mg a week all the time...

Thread Information