beefydragon is offline Member

Gyno...up NOLVA or down TEST?

Well, I've noticed good gains so far on 500mg test/week and 400mg Deca /week. I'm on 20mg Nolva daily right now. However, I still notice a bit of puff nips the last few days... Well, I've been taken a break from the gym because of my allergy attacks... Should I increase my Nolva intake on my day off?!?

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Well, I've noticed good gains so far on 500mg test/week and 400mg Deca/week. I'm on 20mg Nolva daily right now. However, I still notice a bit of puff nips the last few days... Well, I've been taken a break from the gym because of my allergy attacks... Should I increase my Nolva intake on my day off?!?
    0.25mg/day of Ldex and 10mg/day of nolva and you'd likely not have problems in the first place. Bump the nolva to 40mg/day for awhile to see if symptoms subside. You should also be taking 200mg/day of B6.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro, run 80mg of nolva until the sides go away and then 20mg through the cycle and PCT. einstein is correct you should be running ant-e's durring the cycle and b6 as well.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Absolutely keep up the daily administration of nolva even on your day off. Mud/Eisnstein are on the right with there advice. Up the nolva to 60-80mg ED until symptoms subside then lower to 20mg through out including PCT. Because you are using deca which causes another irritational side affect. B6 is also suggestable as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Well, I've noticed good gains so far on 500mg test/week and 400mg Deca/week. I'm on 20mg Nolva daily right now. However, I still notice a bit of puff nips the last few days... Well, I've been taken a break from the gym because of my allergy attacks... Should I increase my Nolva intake on my day off?!?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Bro, run 80mg of nolva until the sides go away and then 20mg through the cycle and PCT. einstein is correct you should be running ant-e's durring the cycle and b6 as well.
    Great point on the B6...the Nolva and Ldex wont do anything if the deca is causing the gyno as that is progesterone, not estrogen related.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump the nolva Bro but if it is Deca related you need some Bromo and B-6

Thread Information