TexGuy23 is offline Banned

Can you shoot 2 cc of Deca/or Test Cyp every 4 days on the same spot?

I heard you are supposed to shoot a max of 2 cc every WEEK per body part. What would happen, if instead of waiting a week, I decided to shoot 2 cc of Deca or Test Cyp every 4 days on my Deltoids? The soreness that I get after a Deltoid shot goes away in less than 24 hours, so I don't see the point of waiting 1 week! I am asking this cause I can't shoot on my butt by myself, only on my Deltoid. Anyone???

Swellin Guest
    I don't see a problem with it, but why not incorporate quads into this? You will build up less scar tissue by rotating sites.
    Tris are super easy, too, but you might have to split the dose for a while...2cc might be tough in the tri at first.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i wont hit the same spot more than once a week

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    i wont hit the same spot more than once a week
    Agreed. Any more than once a week is a guarantee for future scar tissue problems in that site.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Agreed. Any more than once a week is a guarantee for future scar tissue problems in that site.

Awwwww.....poor baby is afraid of scars! Maybe it is time to do ur nails pumpkin! Joke! Is scar tissue the only problem/threat here? I mean, I don't give a **** about getting a scar on my shoulders, really!

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy23
    Awwwww.....poor baby is afraid of scars! Maybe it is time to do ur nails pumpkin! Joke! Is scar tissue the only problem/threat here? I mean, I don't give a **** about getting a scar on my shoulders, really!
    Bro, you won't see the scar. It is a buildup of scar tissue under the surface that makes it very difficult to insert a pin. Scar tissue in your injection sites really sucks. People do everything they can to avoid excess scar tissue.
    Hit the quads.

pigskin is offline New Member
    man, if you dont know what scar tissue is i would suggest some more research. you've got 2 azz cheeks,2 deltoids,2 quads,2 tris etc you shouldn't have to hit the same spot within a week.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy23
    Being a tough guy is only cool when it is not backed by ignorance. Scar tissue makes it extremely difficult to inject and some argue causes a slower absorption of any following oils. Why the hell would anyone not want to avoid this? Stick around and learn some more on here bro or your in for some lessons the hard way.

scar tissue

plus its like injecting into rubber! the absortion will not be optimal and therefore your wasting money.

Being a tough guy is only cool when it is not backed by ignorance. Scar tissue makes it extremely difficult to inject and some argue causes a slower absorption of any following oils. Why the hell would anyone not want to avoid this? Stick around and learn some more on here bro or your in for some lessons the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by pigskin
    man, if you dont know what scar tissue is i would suggest some more research. you've got 2 azz cheeks,2 deltoids,2 quads,2 tris etc you shouldn't have to hit the same spot within a week.
    By quads are poorly developed My tri are good. How do I do it?

Swellin Guest
    Quads are easier, regardless of how poorly developed. Tris are pretty easy too. Take a look at www.spotinjections.com

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pigskin
    plus its like injecting into rubber! the absortion will not be optimal and therefore your wasting money.

bro thats one ugly MOTHER ****ER, in your avatar. I have never seen **** like that in my life. It is ****ing hillarious

me

its me bro! you no likey?lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    bro thats one ugly MOTHER ****ER, in your avatar. I have never seen **** like that in my life. It is ****ing hillarious

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

omg

you've got to be kidding! right? lol!

Thread Information