Shrad6 is offline Junior Member

Question Should I do this and how?

Ok I've done a few cycles and in the past, but was going through a rough time and stopped going to the gym and started eating like sh!t. Now I'm at the heaviest I've ever been except its fat a lot of fat. I'm currently going on a 2600 calorie lean gain/fat loss diet I weigh 180lb don't know my fat count I know its high. I'm gonna be doing 45 mins of fat burning cardio along with the diet and have a lot of left over clen . I have LR USP24 liquid clen from last year and tried doing once last year but I got sick cause I think my dosage was too high. I'm gonna give it another shot to help me lose as much fat as possible. I've done the research and got some tips from the post in the educational forum. All I need now is the dosage and what eca stack I should do on the 2 weeks off.

Heres what I have...

1. Take taurine with it but how much?

2. Take potassium pills but how much?
    Last edited by Shrad6; 04-11-2004 at 05:32 PM.

Swellin Guest
    I take Taurine with clen , but I have never added potassium. As for the Taurine, I try and take 500mg of Taurine for every 20-30 mcg of clen. I usually stay around 500 per 20.
    As for finding your dose on the clen...it is trial and error. Everybody responds differently to it. You should start with a low dose and see what happens. Then, bump it up each day until your sides get unbearable..then drop back downjust enough to be able to tolerate the sides. Another important measuring device is a thermometer. Try to take enough clen to raise your body temp 1 degree. Keep this under a close watch.

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member
    bump

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Also, how are you doing with the fat loss with what you have your calories set at. At first, after a bulking cycle i would respond to 2600 but not for long. However, i know that all are different. Just be more focused on maintaining muscle and not adding it. It is very difficult to do while cutting calories and you may find that the minimal muscle you add isnt worth the small amount of fat you may have lost.

Just make your own eca. Get some ephedrine 25mg tabs, 200mg caffiene, and pick up some aspirin that is used for heart health not for pain. I believe those aspirins will come in 60-80mg. Take it two-three times per day on your 2 weeks off clen .

Thread Information