craneboy is offline Senior Member

1st cycle update

just started 5th week of cycle. up 5 pounds in weight, high protein not so much in carbs (hard to eat right in construction-crane operator) strength gains are coming around, bench went from 5 reps 275 to 5 reps 315, incline dumbell from 75's to 90's 10 reps, dumbell presses from 75's to 85's, legs starting to come around nothing to brag about but im training them hard (bad knees) could use a little advice on body builder lunch box

1 - 10 test e 250mg/twice week
    1 - 12 nolva 10mg/ed
    12 - 15 nolva 20mg/ed
    12 - 15 clomid 300/100/50

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    cycle looks really good. if you have problems with eating right on the job either cook up some chicken breasts at home before work and bring them or even an assload of tuna to chomp on throughout the day... if you can get away with a cooler, bring some premade protein shakes to keep your protein intake up.

Tico Frank is offline Junior Member
    I think those starkist tuna bags are great and quick to eat. l think there is like 50grams of protein and they go down pretty easy with some hot sauce! Congrats on the lifting.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    pre made meals is the way to go bro.

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    go to subway they have a low carb high protien turkey or roast chicken salad comes with free fat free italian sauce, preetz

theXfactor is offline New Member
    we have a micro wave here so i heat up some chicken get some tuna in those pouches and bring a couple cans of beans and mix the tuna and beans togther and i bring a whole lot of fruit and salad

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tico Frank
    I think those starkist tuna bags are great and quick to eat. l think there is like 50grams of protein and they go down pretty easy with some hot sauce! Congrats on the lifting.
    true that. Those flavor fresh/ no drain pouches are a life saver... and cheap!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    ...[I]could use a little advice on body builder lunch box
    I don't want to hi jack your thread, so I reposted my tuna post in the diet forum.

I think they have chicken pouches too. I'd lean toward preparing your own stuff. Tuna is definitely a good thing to have around. But, don't eat too much tuna else you may get mercury poisoning. See link below:

For more info on mercury and and tuna fish, go here:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...835#post936835

Regarding your luch box here are a few things to consider packing:

--Home cooked chicken breasts
    --brown and wild rice
    --homemade chicken wraps
    --mixed nuts
    --water
    --home made pasta and chicken with pesto and pine nuts (one of my favorites--can be eaten warm or cold)
    --baked sweet potato or yam (http://fusion.ag.ohio-state.edu/news/files/chowyams.pdf) Check out that link if you're interested in the difference between yams and sweet potatoes
    --homemade shake & bake chicken breasts
    --homemade lemon basil chicken breasts (if you have time, slit them open and stuff with a combination of brown and wild rice cooked in chicken broth)

I hope that helps.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-12-2004 at 12:57 PM.

Thread Information