Thread: Workouts

rjf190 is offline Associate Member

Workouts

Now I know there is a workout thread.......however I want answers from the boys in this Forum. What are your guys workouts like. I would love to hear from all you. I mean.....do you do cardio after lifts or in the mornings? how many workouts per week? how many sets you boys do for each body part? let me know your workout splits. Thank all alot fellas

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    what r ur goals as far as training goes. r u lookin to bulk up or cut up? u need to be more specific to get answers. anyway, this is how my split goes:
    monday - chest (4-5 exercises)
    tuesday - back (4-5 exercises)
    wednesday - legs (3-4 quad, 2 hamstring, 2 calf exercises)
    thursday - arms (3 bicep and 3 tricep exercises)
    friday - shoulders (4-5 exercises)
    saturday - off
    sunday - off
    the sets and reps will vary depending on the goal. for cutting ill do 3 sets of 12-15 reps. for bulking ill do 4 sets of 6-8 reps. the key is to go to failure with ur reps on each set. for example if u have a set of 15 for curls as ur first set...pick a weight that u can only get 15 reps. dont sell urself short in any aspect. as far as cardio goes...i love the high intensity interval training. its very tough but it works. i do it 5 days a week and progress more and more each week. post r goals and DIET TOO, cuz its also very important. good luck bro

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    that guys work out schedule looks good but you SHOULD do shoulders Thursday and arms Friday... why would you want to go into shoulders day with fried triceps??? That would kill your shoulder workout... having sore shoulders... (and POSSIBLY slightly slightly sore tries) is much better... you can also alternate back and chest... depending on which is your weaker body part.... Everything else sounds pretty good... if you bulking I would say you can go as low as 4 reps for a few of your core exercises (bench, squats, dead lifts)

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    4 days a week. thats it. intensity,reps,rest intervals,and weights are all x factors for me to keep my muscles guessing.

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    peoples workout scedule all varies depndiing on thier life scedule some ppl dont work some ppl work 5 days some work less, some work out rigght after some owrk out the next day, but everytime u go to the gym u should work ur body out in different secontions some ppl do stupid things n work ion thier whole body all in one day, thanks preetz

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    thanks 100%natural...thats a good idea to do shoulders on thursday, i used to do it that way last summer, but due to my class schedule i have to do them on friday cuz i have more time on thursday for my longer arm workouts. coming summer im going back to delts on thursday.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i work every muscle group directly every six days (with a rest day in there). i tend to do triceps more often. if you post this thread in the workout/excercise forum i'm sure you will get a ton of responses

Thread Information