TexGuy23 is offline Banned

Is 0.5 mg of Arimidex alone enough to prevent gyno???

I am taking 500 mg of Test Cyp a week. I am also taking 0.5 mg of Arimidex a day. I seldom have pain of my nipples, so I am thinking it is going ok. I don't have any Nolva left. Am I running a risk of getting gyno still or is Arimidex enough to do the trick?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bro - get more nolva.....

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well with those dosages I would only use .25mg/ed of arimidex . However since you don't have any more nolva on hand. Which I would get if you can, it might be safer for you to stick with .5mg/ed of arimidex. I don't feel there is any reason to go above that though.

But again get some more nolva if you can. It is just a nice thing to have around.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I would get some more Nolva Bro - because gyno is nobody's friend

2timer is offline Senior Member
    from what I read arimedex and femera are good for gyno.
    from ppl site.
    ----LiquaFem is great for keeping excess water weight down when you are taking heavy supplements, helps to prevent gyno and enlarged breasts for men and can even be used to help get your natural testosterone levels back up after a supplement cycle, especially used with LiquaClo.
    ----LiquArim is great for keeping excess water weight down when you are taking heavy supplements, helps to prevent gyno and enlarged breasts for men and can even be used to help get your natural testosterone levels back up after a stressful period

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Arimidex stops the conversion of test to estrogen where as nolvadex blocks the already converted estrogen for getting into the receptors. So look at it this way, if youe arimidex wasn't able to stop all of the converting test then there is nothing (nolvadex) to stop it from getting binded to the receptor.

You have to consider the studies that use the therapeutic dose of Adex (1mg/day) say that aromatization is inhibited at roughly 65-85%. We are not in that situation. We have many fold higher levels of aromatizable substrate (test) than the individuals in these studies. The doses of Adex we use will control estrogen to some degree, which is great and what we want, but you would be well served, for more than just gyno reasons, to supplement with 10mg/day of nolva. Your estrogen levels will be well above normal physiological levels even at 1mg/day of Adex....I can almost guarantee that.
    0.25mg/day of Ldex and 10mg/day of nolva should be everyone's bare minimum IMO...many will disagree, but IMO there is no good argument NOT to use at least that bare minimum.

do you really need nolva with femera. I am getting confusing theories here. one says femera is so strong that you don't need nolva and some say liquadex does not need nolva but femera does.

reason I do t-3/clen I am only doing a six week cycle of prop and I know by week 4.5-5 I will start getting nipples harden up. last time 10 pills of nolvedex and clomid did the job. this time I got alot of femera do I need nolvedex if I am doing femera all my cycle thus preventing any test to estrogen happenings? I don't have the money to get more nolvedex. should I worry?

is 0.25 arimedex good enough for for water on test prop. last time my face got bloated up badly. I can trade the femera for 10ml of liquadex and 24*20mg nolvedex!

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    is 0.25 arimedex good enough for for water on test prop. last time my face got bloated up badly. I can trade the femera for 10ml of liquadex and 24*20mg nolvedex!
    I can't stress enough how big of a proponent I am of .25mg/day of Ldex and 10mg/day of nolva.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I can't stress enough how big of a proponent I am of .25mg/day of Ldex and 10mg/day of nolva.
    einstein - you aren't the only one - I fear gyno so much I always have extra Nolva on hand - would be insane to run a cycle without your SERMS and anti- aromatize inhibitors - keep preaching Bro - eventually all these wise words will fall on receptive ears

****, it will be 2 weeks b4 I can get my Nolva. Will Clomid 50 mg a day do the trick? Some dudes say it is a weak anti estrogen!

Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy23
    ****, it will be 2 weeks b4 I can get my Nolva. Will Clomid 50 mg a day do the trick? Some dudes say it is a weak anti estrogen!
    Just take your Adex until your nolva gets in...lesson learned. Next cycle will be stocked before you begin

Just take your Adex until your nolva gets in...lesson learned. Next cycle will be stocked before you begin

But I don't want to have boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I only have 5 more weeks left. Then I will be taking Nolva for only the last 4 weeks. Do you think it is worth it?

Bump

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy23
    But I don't want to have boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I only have 5 more weeks left. Then I will be taking Nolva for only the last 4 weeks. Do you think it is worth it?
    Like einstein said bro,run the l-dex til the Nolv gets there,then run that as well.And run it at pct also.

Thread Information