xtraxtraDzzzzz is offline New Member

Exclamation Questions about first cycle to be taken [Winstrol,Equipoise, and Arimidex]?????

I know there could be a million questions from this I just need some serious help on this topic. I am 21 years old 6" 1 and I weigh 190lbs. I have taken andro all the supplements you can imagine and have been lifting for 6 straight years. Since highschool ended I went from 165 to 190 in 2 years without taking any sauce(roids). I want to get up to around 210lbs solid muscle. I don't want to get massive I want to do one stacked cycle with the least amount of side-affects. I was thinking of going towards HGH but that's to intense and pricey. The stack I am thinking of is winny, Equipoise , and Arimidex . The time period and amounts I am not to sure of? The Arimidex is questionable. I was just wondering if I could get any tips, suggestions, or any information on what you guys think I should do. Again I dont want to get massively huge 15-20pounds or so of muscle that I can keep without losing it and with the lowest side-affects is what I am looking for..... Any help would be appreciated thanks

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    how is this thread rated 5 stars?

reseach a test only cycle sir

better yet read this:

props to docholiday

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=77975

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    5 stars?? read doc's link

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    lmao... 5 stars... when I first joined this thread I couldn't figure out why you guys got so mad at everyone asking about stupid cycles... like geez... its not that bad just help them... but with the frequency of stupid proposed cycles on here (being that persons first post too)... i now fully understand...
    Do some research!!! They will say Test only but you can get away with some like Test Enthanate or Prop and EQ for a first cycle... that should put some nice gains on you... also Nolvadex (you may want to bump it to 20mg for PCT and if you see any signs of gyno bump it to 60mg/ED till sides sub-side) ... and Clomid.. maybe like this:

Test E 500mg/EW weeks 1-13
    EQ 400mg/EW weeks 1-12
    Nolvadex 10mg/ED weeks 1-18
    Clomid Day 1 300mg/ED days 2-11 100mg/ED days 12-21 50mg/ED
    Start Clomid 14 Days after last injection

it is not a stupid cycle. I did this same cycle last spring plus some var and clen and saw good results as it is a posted cycle on bodybuilding.com, but not a smart one for the first time around...far better gains for less money on a test only first cycle

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    ok well I'll take your word on it because you would know better... but at the same time... I woudln't chance running anything without test... Just not worth the pain of having your "guy" do the limp noodle on you! JMO though.... how about a deca only cycle.. had any succes with that???

xtraxtraDzzzzz is offline New Member
    all the input was good, but like i said i am a virgin to this **** i want to do it once then not touch it again..... I thought the winny would be good to cut me up, and the Arimidex for anti-estrogen. A bunch of you mentioned test would something like sust250 be a good idea with the winny and arimidex? Any help on a proposed stack would be a huge help and if this is the root i am going for should I just leave the **** alone???

theXfactor is offline New Member
    imo if your going to do it once and not do it again its probably not worth the money spent or the risk u take

but a decent first cycle would probably be
    test e or cyp...........400-500mg/week 1-10 or12 weeks
    eq.......300-400mg/week 1-10 or 12 weeks
    anti e:
    ldex-.25mg
    nolva-10-20mg

pct

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    ok well I'll take your word on it because you would know better... but at the same time... I woudln't chance running anything without test... Just not worth the pain of having your "guy" do the limp noodle on you! JMO though.... how about a deca only cycle.. had any succes with that???
    I've been around the block a time or 2...i tried the deca only cycle before and I saw good gains while on, but coming off was horrible as i gained more fat and water than I coulda on a mcdonanlds only diet. I've run several "cycles" before I was fully educated that had no test and never ran into any problems, but that is just me

xtradzz, just read that link about steroid use 101, that should get you more knowledgable with the whole thing.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Do it once and leave it alone....How many people on this board have said that and are now on their third cycle.lol. Im not flaming bro but really read docs begginers thread as listed above. It really helps and contains great info for old guys and newbies. I would run a test only for my first. I ran a test and deca my first time with injectables and it worked great. Research and see what is right for you...Juice isnt for everyone.

Thread Information