Thread: TJ Test E?

SoCalMuscle is offline New Member

TJ Test E?

Going to TJ to pick up some Test E and Anti-E's, for my first cylce. Can anyone tell me what brands are legit there and what to look out for? Thanks.

Kahuna is offline Junior Member
    The best way to find out if your buying legit gear is before you go down to TJ is to look up the manufactors product online and get the lot number and experation date. Write down the manufactors product, lot # and experation date on paper or better yet make a printed copy of the product along with the security lable. Other than that your taking a chance, I've taken meds from TJ that didnt do jack for me. Only got burned one time buying something fake gear wise.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would get QV if I were you.

SoCalMuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna
    The best way to find out if your buying legit gear is before you go down to TJ is to look up the manufactors product online and get the lot number and experation date. Write down the manufactors product, lot # and experation date on paper or better yet make a printed copy of the product along with the security lable. Other than that your taking a chance, I've taken meds from TJ that didnt do jack for me. Only got burned one time buying something fake gear wise.
    Are there websites where I can find a product and lot#? Or do I just look at the pics in this bulletin board?

palequail is offline Banned
    Find a vet store in TJ...I know of a few...just look.....QV stuff will be in a box with plastic and an experiation date......Not very difficult IMO.....

roccoswello is offline Associate Member
    run a search for QV main webpage...

micro024 is offline New Member
    There are tons of vet stores down there but defiently check the lot #'s. the ones off the main street, Revulution ave are the best IMO. The first time I went down I was sketched out but it's cool once you know where to go. Look for the smaller, less populated areas, those seem to have the best prices aswell as the guys down there know what there talking about. Usually the legit vet stores will have a regular pharmacia right next door. The guys, if there helpful will send you over next door to pick up Nolvadex ,clomid. etc.

Thread Information