hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

Question primo-depot\winstrol-depot

sup guys newbie here. i have done quite a bit of researching.i need to know from peeps thats been there. quick bio- i am 5ft 6in, 200lbs. naturally stocky and can gain muscle fairly quickly. i am 40 lbs overweight mainly b/c i quit working out. my goal is to put some muscle on but mainly cut up. my question is, a cycle with primo-depot and wintrol depot how much a week of each should i do also what kind of gains am i looking at also do i need anything else on that to help with side effects? oh yeah can i mix the two in the same needle and what size needle do i need? if you guys can help me out here i would appreciate it tons!!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    sup guys newbie here. i have done quite a bit of researching.i need to know from peeps thats been there. quick bio- i am 5ft 6in, 200lbs. naturally stocky and can gain muscle fairly quickly. i am 40 lbs overweight mainly b/c i quit working out. my goal is to put some muscle on but mainly cut up. my question is, a cycle with primo-depot and wintrol depot how much a week of each should i do also what kind of gains am i looking at also do i need anything else on that to help with side effects? oh yeah can i mix the two in the same needle and what size needle do i need? if you guys can help me out here i would appreciate it tons!!

hey bro,not to flame but u mentioned you've done quite a bit of research--these questions your asking are pretty basic. need test bro. primo at least 400mg wk. winny 50mgs ed or eod. yes,the same needle and depends where your injecting the size.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    its cool man, this is where the "newbie" takes part..never done this **** before that is why i am asking. trying to absorb as much info as i can before i start. what about sust.250 and winstrol ? will i swell up like a blimp, like i said before i am pretty stocky guy now.

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    thier was a simiar post to this hmmmm..

toolman is offline Banned
    Keep taking your ldex and nolva on cycle and test won't swell you up with water.

Thread Information