Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pvinals is offline Banned

is there a best time do Juice up?

is there a particular time of the day that is best to juice up and get the most out of it?

or there is no difference if you do it at night or morning or afternoon?

2cc of Test Prop per week 200mg Week 1-10
    1cc of Deca per week 200mg Week 2-8
    1cc eod of win from week 6-8
    4 caps of 50mg teslac from week 8-10

5'10"
    223Lbs
    14-16% Bf

at the end of cycle I am looking to be 10-12% bf if not better
    at 215 Lbs.
    Last edited by pvinals; 04-12-2004 at 09:35 AM.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pvinals
    is there a particular time of the day that is best to juice up and get the most out of it?

or there is no difference if you do it at night or morning or afternoon?

2cc of Test Prop per week 200mg Week 1-10
    1cc of Deca per week 200mg Week 2-8
    1cc eod of win from week 6-8
    4 caps of 50mg teslac from week 8-10

5'10"
    223Lbs
    14-16% Bf

at the end of cycle I am looking to be 10-12% bf if not better
    at 215 Lbs.
    woah bro....youve got alot of learning to do...

#1) prop needs to be shout ed, or eod...dont know how your dividing that up but 200mg ew isnt enough

#2) deca needs to be ran 10 weeks minimum IMO..it has a very long ester and you will just be reaping the benefits by the time you stop.

#3) winny has a 12 hour half life so you need to inject, or drink 2x's ed IMO...some bros only go once a day, but eod i not a good idea...your blood levels will be dipping and jumping way to much.

also 2 weeks of winny is worthless...4-5 weeks minimum...save it if you dont have enough

#4) what the hell is teslac????...but my guess is you have that wrong also

read this over and start doing some research....also we need age, and cycle experience.

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    i think u should reserch that cycle u made or you have before going on it, alota ur dosages are wrong, i juice durring the day personally, it all depends to though on what kind of gear it is if its somthing like say clenbuterol or ephedrine u would try to do it after a meal not at night because u wont b able to sleep so all i can say is it all depends thanks preetz

1cc of Test prop e3d 100mg concentration week 1-10
    1cc of Deca per week 200mg concentration 1-8
    1cc of win ed from week 7-9
    Teslac 4 caps per day = Anti-e and I will be runiing it from week 8-10

Age 28
    223LB 14-16% bf
    5'10"
    First cycle. Keeping it Mild.
    and Personal experience = non
    however my source is 6'3"
    237LB 7-9% bf riped from the head to toes.
    and his a Vet.
    However I do like to read and see everyones difference of oppinion. Thanks for your time and say.

Teslac =Teslac belongs to the group of sex hormones and from a biochemical perspective, is a relative of the testosterones. Although this categorizes it as an androgenic steroid , from a technical point of view it is neither an androgenic nor an anabolic steroid. Teslac is very similar to the structure of androgenic steroids but it has only a very low androgenic and no anabolic effect. Teslac does have his justified application in bodybuilding. Two reasons speak for an intake of Teslac: First, it is the most effective antiestrogen and second, it causes a distinct increase of the endogenic (body's own) testosterone produc-tion. Teslac is unique in its effectiveness as an antiestrogen. Like Proviron , it prevents the aromatizing process of the steroids from the basis. Thus, Teslac prevents almost completely the introduction of more estrogens into the blood and subsequent bonding with the estrogen receptors. Studies, in the meantime, have proven that Teslac makes male athletes resistant to an aromatization of steroids over a prolonged period. A water retention caused by the estrogens and gynecomastia is thus avoided in the long term. Another advantage of Teslac is that it directly influences the hypothalamus and upon its "signal" the hypophysis releases more gonadotropine, leading to a significant increase of the endogenic testosterone level. The strength of the tes-tosterone-stimulating effect of Teslac can be compared with the one of HCG . Unlike HCG which after only a few-hours results in an elevated plasmatestosterone level, Teslac does require a longer initial period. Thus a regular intake over several days is a preliminary. Although we have initially mentioned that Teslac does not have an anabolic effect, based on the increased testosterone level, a gain in muscles and strength can occur. This could lead to androgenically linked side effects but they are very unlikely.

Side effects from Teslac are very rare. Since this compound, above all, was developed for women, it was extremely important to ex-clude the androgenic effect component as much as possible. This was successfully accomplished so that females very rarely experi-ence masculinizing symptoms such as, for example, increased growth of body hair or deep voice. Possible side effects from Teslac are given on the package insert by the German manufacturer, Bristol Arzneimittel GmbH, for the remedy Fludestrin: "cutaneous erup-tions (maculopapular erythema), high blood pressure, sensations such as itching and pricking (paresthesia), pain in the arms and legs and swelling, tongue infection, loss of appetite, nausea and vomit-ing." These side effects, as already mentioned, are extremely rare. The plasma calcium level of athletes should, however, be checked since Teslac could lead to hypercalcemia (increased calcium level).

Side effects from Teslac are very rare. Since this compound, above all, was developed for women, it was extremely important to ex-clude the androgenic effect component as much as possible. This was successfully accomplished so that females very rarely experi-ence masculinizing symptoms such as, for example, increased growth of body hair or deep voice. Possible side effects from Teslac are given on the package insert by the German manufacturer, Bristol Arzneimittel GmbH, for the remedy Fludestrin: "cutaneous erup-tions (maculopapular erythema), high blood pressure, sensations such as itching and pricking (paresthesia), pain in the arms and legs and swelling, tongue infection, loss of appetite, nausea and vomit-ing." These side effects, as already mentioned, are extremely rare. The plasma calcium level of athletes should, however, be checked since Teslac could lead to hypercalcemia (increased calcium level).

Perhaps the greatest negative side effect of Teslac is its high price. A package of fifty 50 mg tablets costs about $200 on the black mar-ket. Every single tablet thus costs $4. The recommended daily dose of 10-20 tablets - that is 500-1000 mg/day! Usually 4-5 tablets daily (200-250 mg/day) are sufficient. However even such a dosage will discourage most athletes because of the high cost. An alterna-tive would be to limit the intake of Teslac to two tablets per day and to supplement them with the similarly effective Proviron (50 mg/ day).

Substance: Testolactone
    Trade Names:
    Fludestrin 100 mg/ml; Bristol G
    Fludestrin 50 mg/ml; Bristol G
    Teslac 50 mg tab.; Squibb B, NL; Squibb Mark U.S.; Mead Johnson U.S.
    Last edited by pvinals; 04-12-2004 at 10:08 AM.

no bro...thast not ok....

for your first cycle you always need to take extra precaution...testex isnt enough anti-e...you need and anti aromatise and a SERM (L-dex and Nolva)...and they need to be ran throughout the cycle, not the last 2 weeks

do you know what pct is????...or clomid...didnt see that metioned anywhere...

winny is still worthless....needs to be ran in the 4-6 week range...

e3d isnt enough for the prop either...go with enth or cyp if you dont want to inject ED!!!

youve got his all kinds of messed up...

PCT = Post Cycle Training correct?
    and I will look into the rst of your suggestions thanks.

can someone please let me know if there is a best time of the day to juice up?

pct= post cycle therapy ...i dont think your ready to "juice up"
    PCT = Post Cycle Training correct?
    and I will look into the rst of your suggestions thanks.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro please do as Coldstone said - do more research before putting potentially life altering chemicals into your body - safety first Bro

test is best is offline Associate Member
    read up bro

theXfactor is offline New Member
    can someone please let me know if there is a best time of the day to juice up?
    the best time is when your at work during lunch time and the boss is sitting next to you in the other stall anymore briliant questions

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    To answer your question, I spread dbol out throughout the day, i would take the shot before a workout. So mid afternoon.

Thank you Rhino.

Guys can we agree that everyone has a different body.
    That must of us have different goals and different ways of
    approaching whatever your need may be?
    So how do you figure that I have not done my reaserch.
    Just cause I ask question.
    Just Like I said before, I love to read what other may think about
    my cycle, some of you may agree with it, some may not and that is ok
    but if you ask me if my goal are the same as coldston I will tell you that he has no
    clue about what he is sayin. for one he had no idea about what teslac was.

what is wrong with using 1cc of test prop every 3rd day 100mg concentration
    what is wrong with using 1cc of deca per week 200mg concentration
    what is wrong with introducing 1cc of Win on week 7 eod for 2 weeks 50mg concentration
    what is wrong with introducing Teslac on week 8 4 caps per day 50mg concentration as on anti-e.
    Than a good PCT.

250gm of whey protein every day.
    15 gm of e-glutamine every day
    I also take saw palmetto with pygeum.

If I am 223 LB 14-16%bf
    and my goal here out of this cycle is just to lower my boddy fat to a 10-12%
    I am not intrested on getting huge. But I am trying to get hard muscle and if I can get a little bigger muscle by using deca than let that be icing on the kacke.

I understand that must of you like to do prop ed or eod, but the truth is that it has a 72hr life, so if you do it e3rd day you are ok, ohh and that is not me saying that. I am quoting books and websites information.

Executioner is offline Banned
    I think for what you are trying to achieve that is a reasonable low-dose cycle. Just remember that with Propianate it is generally agreed upon that ED or EOD injections are best for achieving consistent levels.

Also, believe me, the Winstrol MUST be run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks, you will see a hint of vascularity and muscle hardness after two weeks, no significant changes whatsoever.

75 mg Propianate EOD 1-10 - Very low dose
    200 mg Deca EW 1-10 - Very low dose
    50mg Winstrol EOD 6-10 --------(I strongly suggest doing this ED)
    200mg Teslac 8-10 - I'm not very familiar with properly running this compound
    obviously followed by proper PCT

There you go. Good luck.

but if you ask me if my goal are the same as coldston I will tell you that he has no
    clue about what he is sayin. for one he had no idea about what teslac was.

bwahaha...

listen bro...test prop e3rd day is NOT an opinion...its a fact...it NEEDS to be shot EOD at the MOST!!!!

your winny is still worthless...it needs to be administered 2x's ed...1 time per day at the LEAST!!!!...and 2 weeks?...just save it

and you need to run your "Teslac" through out your cycle also....what are you gonna do, wait until week 8 to combat gyno????...you have no clue bro

get some nolva atleast to run until week 8 when you "introduce" your teslac...

Im telling you...your nowhere near being ready for your 1st cycle IMO...

Mullhar is offline Junior Member

teslac..

Hey I think the reason Coldstone didn't know about Teslac is because nobody uses it, or at least I have never known anybody who has ever used it, and I wouldn't even know where to get it if I did want to use it. Looks like you just read through the profiles and picked something out rather than coming to the boards and reading about the stuff that everyone uses and that works the best. But you shouldn't be acting like he is dumb for not knowing about the great and powerful Teslac...hell there are probably a lot of people who haven't heard of that ****. Hope he doesn't mind me quoting, but here is what Rickson had to say about Teslac..."The profile is wrong. Teslac is a very weak anti-e and in my opinion all but useless. You are much better off with arimidex even if it does cost a lot more." That was in this thread: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=35148. I'm not even going to say anything else about your cycle, what Executioner said is pretty much dead on. The fact that "everyone is different" has NO effect on the active lives of various steroids and if you don't want to listen to these people that is your own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Mullhar
    Hey I think the reason Coldstone didn't know about Teslac is because nobody uses it, or at least I have never known anybody who has ever used it, and I wouldn't even know where to get it if I did want to use it. Looks like you just read through the profiles and picked something out rather than coming to the boards and reading about the stuff that everyone uses and that works the best. But you shouldn't be acting like he is dumb for not knowing about the great and powerful Teslac...hell there are probably a lot of people who haven't heard of that ****. Hope he doesn't mind me quoting, but here is what Rickson had to say about Teslac..."The profile is wrong. Teslac is a very weak anti-e and in my opinion all but useless. You are much better off with arimidex even if it does cost a lot more." That was in this thread: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=35148. I'm not even going to say anything else about your cycle, what Executioner said is pretty much dead on. The fact that "everyone is different" has NO effect on the active lives of various steroids and if you don't want to listen to these people that is your own fault.
    well said brotha...

Wow. Wow,
    I did not say coldston wos dumb and I respect his opinion as I respect all of you, but the fact is. that just because you guys dont know of something its does not mean that it is not good. If any of you guys think you know it all than I don't even know what to say. test prop has to be shot eod "has to"? give me a break. Win has to be shot 2X per day give me a brake?
    ohh and coldston you did say prop had to be shot ed before? now is eod at the most. let me guest will it be e3rd day next?

once again I respect your opinions but dont say it has to cause I can bet anything that I can get a 100 people to disagree on this board to that statement.
    prop has to be shot eod?
    and win has to be shot 2xed?

please everyone who agrees say so or say no way.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    prop at least every other day, every day is best.
    winny, no question, every day.

ok ed what about 2xed?
    and here is a quote from http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cattestp.htm

Prop As a short-lived oil based injectable, most will want to opt for doses of 50-100 mg every day to every other day. Those of a lighter stature seeking to use it for cutting purposes may want to make that every 2nd or 3rd day

Wow. Wow,
    I did not say coldston wos dumb and I respect his opinion as I respect all of you, but the fact is. that just because you guys dont know of something its does not mean that it is not good. If any of you guys think you know it all than I don't even know what to say. test prop has to be shot eod "has to"? give me a break. Win has to be shot 2X per day give me a brake?
    ohh and coldston you did say prop had to be shot ed before? now is eod at the most. let me guest will it be e3rd day next?

once again I respect your opinions but dont say it has to cause I can bet anything that I can get a 100 people to disagree on this board to that statement.
    prop has to be shot eod?

i wasnt gonna argue with you b/c you are clearly dead set in your ideas...but you dont have a clue...

like i said..test prop needs to be shot atleast ed..you can get away with eod, but your blood levels are NOT going to be as consistant...

and yes...winny has a 12 hour have life so by taking 1 time per day is still not as good as 2x's per day...and eod is not a good idea...it all comes back to your blood levels...they are going to be hopping up and down, and sides will increase with this also...

and winny doest have to be shot...you can drink it also...i would...winny can cause some nasty painful injection...especially if its water based...

do you know about nolva or clomid either???

I say no way...your not ready...youve got alot of learning to do

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    your not gonna find nebody here who thinks prop should be shot e3d. . .ITS JUST PLAN WRONG!!! y aknow what, if u wanna run your ****ty cycle then do it. . then for your next one do it right and see the benefits.. . you will find guys on here that have run a ****ty cycle and now have seen THE LIGHT OF THE DAY, as it where, and have run correct cycles. . .just do research bro, your cycle looks like u put together in 5 min and are being lazy, and it looks like your tryin to save money, u want a good cycle then spend the cash bro

whatever bro...you are very uninformed about AAS...and your stubborn so do what you want...im trying to help you and all your doing is arguing with me...research this board and see what you find on all of the topics we have disucussed...

and those steroid profiles are outdated just like the ones on the main page here...dont ever listen to those...they were not written from personal experience...they were written by some fukking scientist im sure that just gave his "professional opinion"...then some junkie gave the "black market price"
    ok ed what about 2xed?

Prop As a short-lived oil based injectable, most will want to opt for doses of 50-100 mg every day to every other day. Those of a lighter stature seeking to use it for cutting purposes may want to make that every 2nd or 3rd day

are you guys reading or has the juice taking overy your brain?
    I am not saying that you guys are wrong. what is so hard to read about that?
    you guys are not wrong?

the question is?
    can it be done
    or not?
    and abviously still see results.
    I am not reach and yes money may be in the way?
    But I asure you that what I am taking has not been chosen because
    I did not want to spend the money.
    I I have to use more win at the of my cycle that will not be a prob.
    My soul intrest of this cycle is not to get like arnold, or like coldston who looks huge.
    my purpose is just to get a solid look and and that is it?
    so back to the main question.
    Do you have to shoot prop ed
    and win 2X ed?
    is a yes or no question.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    ok ed what about 2xed?

Bro, it has nothing to do with a person's stature or goals, it has to do with the half lives of the drugs. Cold stone was DEAD ON. Trust me. He is a smart bro. Now, If you don't want to shoot ED, then I suggest you get some Test Enan or CYP. Plain and simple. And YES, Winstrol should be shot ED. PERIOD. You can get away with EOD, but ask anyone who's tried it, they will tell you the same. What is your cycle history? Guys are telling you to split up the dose of Winstrol because it helps keep your levels more consistent. Same holds true for the Prop. If you aren't going to listen to what people have to say, then I suggest you do that ridiculous cycle and waste your money. I also have to say for someone who claims they know what they are doing, then why in the world do you think 2 weeks of shooting Winstrol is good? No flame bro but you need to slow down and do some MAJOR research. I don't even see any CLOMID in your cycle for PCT.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    man no one is gonna knock you on this board.... they're just tryin to help you out. i also beleive that eod with prop is best. but as you said it is your first cycle. **** bro my first cycle was only 400mg of deca for 8 weeks with 1-4 week 20mg of d bol a day. all i have to say is only through trial and error will you find what works best for your body, just remember to always consideer the opinions of those that have already been through the trial and error stage.

Good luck
    ST54

are you guys reading or has the juice taking overy your brain?
    I am not saying that you guys are wrong. what is so hard to read about that?
    you guys are not wrong?

the question is?
    can it be done
    or not?
    and abviously still see results.
    I am not reach and yes money may be in the way?
    But I asure you that what I am taking has not been chosen because
    I did not want to spend the money.
    I I have to use more win at the of my cycle that will not be a prob.
    My soul intrest of this cycle is not to get like arnold, or like coldston who looks huge.
    my purpose is just to get a solid look and and that is it?
    so back to the main question.
    Do you have to shoot prop ed
    and win 2X ed?
    is a yes or no question.
    Again, bro, we are not telling you to shoot it ED so you can look like arnold. We are telling you to shoot ED just so you can see results. You have to understand what the half lives of the drugs mean. You need to understand "esters" and what they do.

So, YES, you have to shoot PROP ED
    You can shoot Winstrol once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, it has nothing to do with a person's stature or goals, it has to do with the half lives of the drugs. Cold stone was DEAD ON. Trust me. He is a smart bro. Now, If you don't want to shoot ED, then I suggest you get some Test Enan or CYP. Plain and simple. And YES, Winstrol should be shot ED. PERIOD. You can get away with EOD, but ask anyone who's tried it, they will tell you the same. What is your cycle history? Guys are telling you to split up the dose of Winstrol because it helps keep your levels more consistent. Same holds true for the Prop. If you aren't going to listen to what people have to say, then I suggest you do that ridiculous cycle and waste your money. I also have to say for someone who claims they know what they are doing, then why in the world do you think 2 weeks of shooting Winstrol is good? No flame bro but you need to slow down and do some MAJOR research. I don't even see any CLOMID in your cycle for PCT.
    exactly...thanks blt...bro were just trying to tell you what is in your best interest to be safe and make it a good cycle...

what about clomid and nolva???..still havent got back to me on that one

Mullhar is offline Junior Member

Hey

Those 100 people should be showing up any minute now....

prop has to be shot eod?

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    man no one is gonna knock you on this board.... they're just tryin to help you out. i also beleive that eod with prop is best. but as you said it is your first cycle. **** bro my first cycle was only 400mg of deca for 8 weeks with 1-4 week 20mg of d bol a day. all i have to say is only through trial and error will you find what works best for your body, just remember to always consideer the opinions of those that have already been through the trial and error stage.

Good luck
    ST54
    and NO disrespect, but a cycle of DECA and DBOL is NOT a good idea. Since this is your first cycle, go with Test Enan or CYP ONLY!. You can shoot it once a week (though 2 is better) Thats all you need. See how your body reacts. I don't suggest adding anything else. Why? Because if you experience any side effects, you will not know which drug is causing them...

CYCLE:

Week 1-10 Test Enan 400mg a week
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    PCT - CLOMID

Again, bro, we are not telling you to shoot it ED so you can look like arnold. We are telling you to shoot ED just so you can see results. You have to understand what the half lives of the drugs mean. You need to understand "esters" and what they do.

So, YES, you have to shoot PROP ED
    You can shoot Winstrol once a day.
    steroids are not miricle drugs!...one cycle is NOT gonna make you as big as arnold or even the guy you see at the gym that 6' 240 8% bf...that takes years for most of us....only a selct few have the genetics to get this way...

Thank you Cotttiger, That is all that I am sayin.
    I am listening but it is stupid of me to get one guy opinin and jump the gun.
    It looks like not one takes the time to read. and see what I am trying to say.
    I agree with what all of you pro's say. I know Tennis you know AAS.
    This bord is a great place for reaserch and that is what I am doing.

Now
    here is the next task, but first let me thank all of you for you oppinion, and stonecold I hope there is no hard feelings. I do take you opinion in concideration but I will not agree every time.
    next task is this
    if you had 2 vals of test prop 100mg
    2 vals of win 50mg
    1 val of deca 200mg
    Clomid
    bottle of Teslac enough for 2 weeks
    how will you use it.
    concider this will be your first cycle.

Now
    here is the next task, but first let me thank all of you for you oppinion, and stonecold I hope there is no hard feelings. I do take you opinion in concideration but I will not agree every time.
    next task is this
    2 vals of win 50mg
    1 val of deca 200mg
    Clomid
    how will you use it.
    Again bro, I wouldn't!!!!! What your trying to do is justify what you bought and make it into a cycle. It's just not going to happen. You don't even have CLOMID or NOLVA?

I did not even buy the stuff guys?
    I have a good friend who is a vet and
    based on what I told him that I am trying to do
    he made his sugestion and gave me what he felt was best for me.
    and let me say that he is not a genius and he does not know everything.
    so what you say I will concider.
    I will be talking to him about clomid and nolva today I asure you

Now
    next task is this
    2 vals of win 50mg
    1 val of deca 200mg
    Clomid
    how will you use it.
    no hard feelings bro...im just trying to teach you something

not enough gear bro....not near enough prop, teslac (your anti), and the deca dose wont really do much but put some water on you and lube your joints...

im gonna lay out a good cycle for what you have:

1-12 50-75mg test prop EOD
    1-9 300mg deca EW
    7-12 50mg winny ED
    20mg Nolva throughout
    PCT- 21 day clomid/nolva

run the prop eod if you refuse to do it ED...scrap the teslac...2 weeks isnt gonna do squat...you need some nolva and b6 for the test and deca...

winny needs to be shot or ingested ED...no exceptions...

pm me if you want a research co to buy some nolva from...you atleast need this stuff or your putting yourself at a HUGE risk for gyno...esspecially if this is your first cycle...you have no clue how bad your test will aromitize

I will rafrase my question
    200 cc of tes prop how will you use it?
    lets take that step first.

Nice Cold
    that is what I am talking about?>
    thank you.

Again bro, I wouldn't!!!!! What your trying to do is justify what you bought and make it into a cycle. It's just not going to happen. You don't even have CLOMID or NOLVA?
    yep...it just looks like your trying to jump in something w/o weighing your options...

"This is NOT a poor mans game!"

if you dont have the money to get all you need, then you wait...have all gear on hand and a fully completed cycle before you even think about poking yourself...then you refigure your numbers a 2nd time to be 100% sure you have enough

Very nice.
    You see cold some people don,t like to admint when they don't know s...
    and they just follow one guy, I dont do that I stand up for what I may know
    and I will admit my mistakes and try to avoid from making it again. and I am a good listener.
    Thank you for your info.
    I will be adjusting to what you sugested.
    I will be posting that cycle to get more opionions on it
    but for a guy like me that knows s...
    it looks good.
    and I will talk it over with my vet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information