UrbanDawg is offline Banned

should liquid nolva suspend?

I recently got a bottle of liq nolva from someplace and even after shaking and warming it up could not get it to suspend. Milky sediment lays on the bottom making it very diffucult to know how much of the substance is being drawn up vs the suspension liquid. Thus doese are very inacurate! So I emailed the place and their rep replied:

.................................................. ............................
    Subject: Re: 50 ml bottle of tamox citrate is defective

It does not suspend. Shake well, draw up with an 18g needle and do your research................Thanks, XXX

When I posed this qustion originally on the board, several responded that it *should* suspend but I might have to warm it up to get it to.

Is this rep correct? or is it supposed to suspend ?

any opinions on what to do?

Absolutely it should go into solution no problem at concentrations of 40mg/mL (probably higher) or less. They ( I assume the same company that has had others have this same complaint) know what's up in the world. Maybe mentioning the string of customers that have had similar problems and that have posted on AR will pique their attention a bit more. They know who their customers are, and they know they're not the only ones selling "research" chemicals. It's in their best interest to keep their customers satisfied...they're no microsoft....there ARE alternatives.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Bro, I have 50mg/ml Nolva. It does the same thing, everyday I take 15mg. So try this out and see if it works. Put water in a pot, bring it to boil. Once it's at a boil, take the pot off of the heat and put the vial of Nolva in the water. Let it sit for about 1 minute, then shake it up really good and let it sit for another minute. If that doesn't work then you probably got chalk..

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I agree....and I can't believe they told you to do your research.I'd be rather pissed to say the least!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Absolutely it should go into solution no problem at concentrations of 40mg/mL (probably higher) or less. They ( I assume the same company that has had others have this same complaint) know what's up in the world. Maybe mentioning the string of customers that have had similar problems and that have posted on AR will pique their attention a bit more. They know who their customers are, and they know they're not the only ones selling "research" chemicals. It's in their best interest to keep their customers satisfied...they're no microsoft....there ARE alternatives.

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem. I put a pot of water on the stove set about medium, just set the vial in there takes 10-15 min. It will be perfectly clear when finished.

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    UD...got some liquid nolv too that keeps falling out of solution. I am guessing that we got the stuff from the same reseach company. It crystalizes at the bottom of the vial. I put my in the oven at 200-250 (vent it with a pin) for about 10/12 minutes. Take it out, shake it real god and it resuspends (for a couple of days). It is a pain in the ass to have to keep doing this every couple of days though. No reason why the stuff should keep crashing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by grave digger
    UD...got some liquid nolv too that keeps falling out of solution. I am guessing that we got the stuff from the same reseach company. It crystalizes at the bottom of the vial. I put my in the oven at 200-250 (vent it with a pin) for about 10/12 minutes. Take it out, shake it real god and it resuspends (for a couple of days). It is a pain in the ass to have to keep doing this every couple of days though. No reason why the stuff should keep crashing like that.
    Be careful, as the melting point of tamoxifen is about 290 deg F

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    FYI to all in same boat:

I think it is unacceptable to require us to go thru this heating ritual to use their stuff. Even if you got yours to suspend ( mine WILL NOT no matter what I do) we really should not have to.

I emailed the company and told them I want a refund. If they refuse, or grant it, I will let you know either way.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Be careful, as the melting point of tamoxifen is about 290 deg F

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Da Bull]I agree....and I can't believe they told you to do your research.I'd be rather pissed to say the least!!!![/QUOTE

I agree - talk about your sorry assed customer service

moush is offline Senior Member
    dam bro i hope this doesnt happen to me b/c i just ordered some liquid nolva......now i am worried

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

same?

We are talking about from p** yes? I have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    I recently got a bottle of liq nolva from someplace and even after shaking and warming it up could not get it to suspend. Milky sediment lays on the bottom making it very diffucult to know how much of the substance is being drawn up vs the suspension liquid. Thus doese are very inacurate! So I emailed the place and their rep replied:

Subject: Re: 50 ml bottle of tamox citrate is defective

It does not suspend. Shake well, draw up with an 18g needle and do your research................Thanks, XXX

When I posed this qustion originally on the board, several responded that it *should* suspend but I might have to warm it up to get it to.

Is this rep correct? or is it supposed to suspend ?

any opinions on what to do?
    Last edited by mark956101957; 04-12-2004 at 05:07 PM.

roofer is offline New Member
    i have pnp liquid i put on low heat in pot of water for 10-15 minutes and it stays suspended for a day or two.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    you diserve a refund no matter what bro. I would seek for your nolva needs elsewhere. Its not like its hard to get and i would tell your research company the same thing. Tell them that you and your buddies will never use there services again and are feed up with their product. I would say you are to get a refund after that.....

Thread Information